She is just not that into you -W.M

In the mood for angst, so I'm writing angst.

Emma's POV.

Another day, another stressful mission for S.H.I.E.L.D. I have been writing and reading mission reports over mission reports. I'm just done with this job.

One thing makes it more enjoyable though. And that's Wanda Maximoff. The sweet redhead always catches my attention when she is in the room. Her presence is mesmerizing.

Sadly, I don't get to see her as often as I would've liked since my job can't allow it. I'm just a S.H.I.E.L.D's agent while she is an Avenger. I only get to see her when they are dropping some files or at meetings.

I've been trying my hardest to level up in ranks so I could meet her more often, but I can only do so much.

The moment I've officially met her would be forever meaningful to me.

*Flashback*

I was sitting at my desk writing mission reports after a few small ones that the agency did. A knock on the door disturbed me from my calm state. I looked up and there was a beautiful redhead.

"Hi! Can I help you?" I asked as soon as her eyes were set on me.

"Hi! Are you Emma Bertley?" She responds quickly.

"Yes, that's me. And you are?"

"Oh, my bad. I'm Wanda Maximoff." She introduces herself while blushing.

"How can I help you, Wanda?" I smiled in her direction.

She looked straight out of this world. I have never seen such beauty in front of my eyes.

"I have been told to drop these here." She lifts her hand to show the files she was carrying.

"Other mission reports?" I asked confused. I thought I got all of them.

"Yes. We just came back from another mission." She responds easily.

"We as in?" I ask still confused.

"The Avengers." She blushes.

The realization kicks in.

"Ohh! So you are an Avenger." I stated.

"Yes."

"Well, must I say. This is a nice change from the constant Tony Stark and his arrogance." I wink at the end.

"Oh, is it?" She comes a bit closer.

"Yes. I definitely enjoyed your visit more than his."

"And why is that?" She asks curiously.

"You are way more enjoyable to the eye." I flirt with her.

"Any eye, or just yours?" Her green eyes looked at me intensely.

"I can't speak for others, but you are definitely a sight for my eyes. One very pleasurable." I lean my weight on my arms that were placed on the edge of the desk.

I saw her blushing which instantly made me smirk.

"And from that blush I assume I'm not the only one enjoying the view." I say in a flirtatious tone.

She blushed some more.

"Miss Wanda, can I ask if you are in a relationship? Or interested in anyone?" I ask pretty straightforward.