Changing the name -E.O

I don't know how I got this idea honestly. I completely forgot what inspired me, but I had it in my mind for quite a few months now. 

Quite short.

Narrator's POV.

Ever since Emma joined the Marvel family, everyone knew that she changes her last name whenever they are in an interview. And almost always is the same surname. 

Olsen.

They would be doing interviews for a new movie and she will always introduce herself as Emma Olsen. Which confused the heck out of everyone. Especially the fans. 

The thing is, she also refuses to make comments or go into detail as to why she is doing this. 

The public only knew that Emma and Lizzie were very good friends. They would always be spotted together just hanging out or going shopping. Or doing just doing random things, together. The thing is, they never once questioned the friendship. The media, and some fans, just assumed that both of them were straight and just spending time together. As you do with your best friend.

Boy, oh boy. They couldn't be more wrong.

The two actresses were a couple for a handful of years, but only their friends and family knew about them. The public, as previously stated, knew nothing. 

"Are you ready?" Lizzie asked while making sure her make-up was alright. 

"Yes." Emma nodded. 

"Let's go then." Lizzie gave her one last peck before going to the room they were supposed to do the interview in.

As always, Emma did her iconic introduction.

"Hi, I'm Emma Olsen." She waved at the camera.

"And I'm Elizabeth Olsen." Lizzie gave a big smile. 

"Today we are doing one of those Wired interviews." Emma added.

"We will answer the most searched questions on Google." Lizzie completed.

"Alright. I'm ready. Give it to me." Emma said jokingly.

The questions were standard. Like, where were they born, if they went to college, what projects are they planning for the future, etc. 

Until the one, both of them knew it would be there.

"Why Emma Bartley uses Olsen?" Emma read. 

"Yeah, why do you?" Lizzie teases her.

"That's for me to know, and for you to find out." She winked at the camera. 

"Last one." Lizzie took the board.

"Are Emma and Lizzie Olsen a couple?" Emma read again. "I don't know, are we?" She asked Lizzie.

"Hmm, good question." Lizzie nodded pretending to think about it. "Are we a couple?" She asked Emma.

"I guess we'll never know." Emma shrugged.

"It's a mystery." Lizzie nodded. 

"Next one, then." Emma took the board. "Who Lizzie and Emma significant others." She read. "Again with the relationships questions." She groaned. 

Lizzie let out a giggle at Emma's behavior.

"You have the possibility of asking so many good questions, and you ask the standard one, like if we are in relationships or not." Emma explained. "I'm not gonna answer that." She says finally.

"Well, I don't know about her. But I'm unavailable." Lizzie giggled at the camera.

"Wait, what?" Emma pretended to be clueless knowing it will confuse the fans even more. "And you didn't tell me?"