The fake date Part 2-E.O

I think there was at least one person who wanted part 2, so here we are. Enjoy!

Narrator's POV.

"Do you want to get out of here?" Lizzie asked Emma after dancing together for the rest of the night. 

They ignored everyone else at the wedding and only spent time with each other.

"And where do you want to go?" Emma asked the blonde while putting a hand on her waist bringing her even closer, even though their bodies were already touching.

"Do you want to have a walk on the beach? Please?" Lizzie made some big eyes at her.

"Isn't it a bit late for that?" Emma asked with an amused smile on her face.

She already knew that she would say yes to everything that Lizzie would ever ask from her, but that doesn't mean she can't tease the green-eyed and have a bit of fun herself.

"It's a perfect time. The moon is up and the beach would look so beautiful. Please." Lizzie started to flutter her eyelashes and turned her lips into an adorable pout. 

"Okay, let's go." Emma finally caves in.

The blonde jumps excitedly and quickly drags her out of the venue. Emma didn't even have time to say bye to the newlyweds. 

It's not like she minded though. Her parents were having the time of their life too. The number of times Emma saw them kissing, not so innocently, on the dance floor was too much in her opinion. 

When they got on the sand Lizzie quickly took her heels off and Emma was quick to follow, not wanting to destroy her new shoes. 

So, with a pair of shoes in their unoccupied hands, since they were still holding hands, they went on a nice stroll on the beach. 

"I wish we could stay here for eternity." Lizzie speaks in the quiet environment they've created. 

"Yeah, I know what you mean." Emma admits too and takes in the scenery once more. "It's very beautiful here." 

"It is. Let's sit down." The blonde lets herself fall into the sand and quickly pulls on Emma's hand.

Without complaining, Emma takes a seat behind Lizzie so she could hold the blonde in her arms.

"This night took a surprising turn." Lizzie giggles while remembering their night.

"Yeah, it did." Emma chuckles too. "The last thing I expected while coming here with you was to become this close to you." She says. 

Originally, she wanted to say that she didn't expect them to become girlfriends when she was first making this plan of bringing Lizzie as her fake date. But then she remembered that they are not official yet.

"I hoped." Lizzie blushes while turning her head to look at Emma better.

"You did??" Emma asks confused.

"Yeah. Why do you think I was so quick to accept the option of coming here, to the wedding, as your fake date." Lizzie shares her intentions, her cheeks still remaining colored in a deep shade of red.

"I was honestly freaking out." Emma tells her.

"Why?" The blonde responds curiously.

"I was crushing on you so hard and the thought of you being my fake girlfriend for the wedding was making me so nervous. I didn't know how to act so you won't figure out that I like you more than a friend." She admits while blushing as well.

"Be mine." Lizzie says instead, her eyes sparkling under the moonlight. A soft smile on her face.

"I was supposed to ask." Emma replies softly, pouting.