Silent treatment Part 2 -W.M

Someone requested part 2 of this, so here we are.

Fluff since the previous one was angsty.

Emma's POV.

"Can I kiss you?" Wanda asks me after we eat in comfortable silence. 

I turn my cheek to indicate that I want it there and she gets the memo. Soon enough I feel her lips touch my cheek and I can feel blood rush to them. 

This is not the moment to blush!

After a few seconds, her lips touch my forehead in a gentle kiss. 

She takes the tray with empty plates and sets it down on the floor. 

"Can we cuddle for a bit before we have to start training?" Wanda asks a bit nervous while biting her bottom lip.

I nod once and settle back into bed. 

"Do you want to be held? Or hold me?" She asks before coming closer to me.

I just open my arms for her. In the next second, she settles in my arms holding one of my hands while the other is holding the hoodie that I'm wearing.

Her grip is tight, almost as if she is scared I will disappear all of the sudden. 

"I missed this." She mutters, her face deep into my neck. 

I give her a big nod so she knows I agree with her.

I'm still a bit hurt about what she said to me, but I'm giving her a chance to make it right. Even though I know she said all of it because she was tired and angry with the reports, it doesn't mean it didn't hurt. I can't forget about it that easily, even though I want to. 

If it weren't for my stupid anxiety, maybe we wouldn't be in this situation. 

"You know what I love about the mornings?" She asks after a moment of silence. 

I shake my head.

"That I am the first person that sees you, that get to talk and hold you in the morning. It's quiet and peaceful. And it's just the two of us, nothing else matters when we cuddle." 

I hum to let her know I loved what she just said.

"Just the two of us, we can make it if we try. Just the two of us." She starts humming.

She knows I love that song.

"Just the two of us, building castles in the sky. Just the two of us. You and I." She finishes singing while looking into my eyes. 

I love when she does this. Randomly starting to hum a song and quickly starting to serenade it to me. 

She smiles at me innocently, but her eyes tell me that she meant what she said in the last few minutes.

For this I cup her face with one hand, the other still in her grasp, and bring her lips closer to mine. I give her a slow but meaningful kiss.

Gosh, how I missed those lips. 

"Don't talk unless you are ready. I don't want you to feel pressured. I only want you to do it when you feel like you can do it again. I will be here patiently waiting." She tells me after we break the kiss, her lips still close to mine. 

In response, I squeeze her hand.

"What I said was fucked up, and I'm very sorry about it. We will take this at your pace. Okay?" She gets back a few inches to look into my eyes. I nod in response. "I love you, Emma. I will always do." She keeps the eye contact.