How it's like to date a Maximoff -W.M

This one is an anonymous request. So here we go. I hope you like it!  

Alternative title: Why you should never date a Maximoff.

Emma's POV.

"No, no! You have to take another one!" Bucky nudged me in the direction where the alcohol was given to everyone.

"No! Absolutely not! I already drank more than I said I would." I protest but am met with the faces of my friends pushing the shot of alcohol in my face.

"Come on, Emma! It's our night out, we are supposed to get drunk." Tony comes in with his two cents.

"You barely drank anything." Bucky said soon after.

"Barely drank? Dude, I had a few shots and a couple of cocktails." I explain to them.

"See, not enough. Now drink this." Tony peer pressures me into drinking it.

Knowing I have no choice, I drank the shot. 

I'm definitely on my way to getting drunk.

"You know what we should do?" Sam's voice is suddenly heard in the loud bar we're all at.

"What?" Nat asks and leans back on the couch, slowly sipping on her drink.

"Remember the last time we got Emma drunk and convinced her to make a presentation about why all of us suck in her opinion?" He explains.

I instantly blush remembering how I loudly explain in great detail how much they annoy me and rationalize with them, as much as a drunk group of people could rationalize, how a lot of the things they are doing don't really make sense, such as destroying unnecessary things in their missions. 

When Sam receives a bunch of nods in return, he continues. "Or that time when she drunkenly exposed herself telling how drunk she should be to sleep with each one of us." He laughs at the end, making me want to bury myself if I could.

"Yeah, I remember you being at the 10 shots mark." Nat teased him, laughing when he started blushing.

"Yeah, well not all of us are lucky to be placed at the 3 shots mark." He tried to clap back.

"The only lucky one here would be Wanda who Emma said, and I quote 'Straight up sober. Not a single drop of alcohol should be in my body to sleep with her'." Nat turned her attention toward me and Wanda making both of us blush. 

"We should make her stand up and have another one of her ted talks." Sam continued his original idea. 

"No, no way." I shake my head and quickly regret it when I get slightly dizzy.

"Yes way. Emma, start talking." Tony turned around, suddenly very invested.

"Yeah, Emma. We love your talks." Bucky nudged my side.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I cover my head with my hands trying to hide from all the attention on me. 

"Come on, you love us and we know you secretly love it." Nat insisted as well.

"I, personally, would love to hear what you're going to talk about this time." Wanda turns and whispers into my ear and that's everything I needed before standing up and walking so I could face the entire group.

"Okay, fine." I let out an exaggerated sigh. Now that I'm standing up I feel the effects of the alcohol. "What do you want me to talk about?" I ask my audience.

"Rank our powers from the most useful to the most useless." Steve gave a suggestion. I scrunched my nose not liking the idea.

"Rank our music taste." Tony tried as well but was met with the same reaction from me.