You should get jealous more often -E.O

Anonymous request. I hope you like it!

I hope this is fluff enough since I promised the next chapter will be all about happy feelings haha. I kind of pissed a lot of you with my last angst chapter so, sorry? 

Narrator's POV.

"Hey, Emma!" A male voice called from behind her stopping her in her tracks. 

She turns around and tries to mask that she is annoyed by the man making her take longer to get home to her girlfriend. She sees her male co-star and soon-to-be-love-interest in the tv show they are filming together.

None other than Dylan O'Brien is staying in front of her with his famous smile full on display.

"Hi!" He says when he is in front of her. 

"Hello." She responds normally.

She doesn't hate the guy, quite the opposite actually. They become great friends while shooting for this show. It's only the first season, out of the 3 already announced, and the writers decided to make them lovers by the end of the first season. 

They will start as strangers but a situation throws them in each other's path. But because they 'got on the wrong foot' they'll spend almost half the season hating the other. After that, another thing happens and they become friends. The season will end up with them sharing a kiss, quite literally. That will be the last scene before the end credit scenes.

"We are gathering and going to my place for drinks and games. We're celebrating the fact that we are almost done filming. You are more than welcome to join us." Dylan says while nervously scratching at his neck.

Now, in any other case, she might've said yes, but her girlfriend just got back in town and she missed her like crazy.

"I'm sorry, dude, but I have plans." She said while patting him on the arm. 

"No problem." He responded quickly. "You'll come next time." 

"I'll try." She gave him a reassuring smile before turning to leave. "See you on Monday!" She shouted over her shoulder.

"Have fun!" He replied and went to the others.

The thing is, everyone in this production kind of assumes the 2 co-stars and friends are secretly together. Emma doesn't know how or what made them think that. Yeah, they are friendly with each other and stuff, but it doesn't go beyond that.

She got out of the building and went to order a ride home but she caught sight of a familiar car. Nothing stopped her from running towards it and the owner. 

"Hi!' Emma said as soon as she got inside the car, quickly pulling Lizzie into a hug. "What are you doing here? I thought I was meeting you home." She mumbled in her hair. 

"Hello, baby." Lizzie chuckled and tightened her hold on her girlfriend. "I saw that you left your car at home in the morning, and I thought why not come and pick you up." She chuckled before pulling away. 

Emma settled on kissing her cheek not knowing who might be watching from the shadows. 

"Why the delay? You texted me 10 minutes ago saying that you are leaving." Lizzie asked curiously while she started driving away.

"I got held back by some of the producers that told us we won't be working this weekend, and then Dylan stopped me from walking away too." She rambled but maintained her attention on Lizzie, not daring to look anywhere else but the blonde.

"What did he want?" The green-eyed beauty asks before placing her right hand on Emma's thigh, subconsciously claiming her.

"There's a crew hang out or something. He invited me to join them." Emma responds easily, her eyes taking in every detail on her girlfriend's face. She also saw a bit of what she thinks is jealousy.