Evans being his curious self -E.O

I drank a lot of coffee, so I'm kind of speed-running this.

Narrator's POV.

Long-distance relationships were hard. They were even harder when they were both working hard for their respective jobs. Not to mention the fact that one of them was a very well-known actress, and the other one was just a simple person, with a normal life. As normal as it could be, being the secret girlfriend of said actress, and having to hide the relationship from the public eye. Only because of the media they will lose every privacy they still have. Not to mention the tabloids who will try to dig dirt from the relationship. 

The only ones who knew were the families and some close friends. Everyone supported the relationship and did their best to help the couple in keeping it away from the public eye.

Since they've been together for so long, the couple came up with some ways they could spend time with each other while still states apart. Both were believers in communication and never let anything escalate. They also made a rule of face-timing as often as they could and sending texts thought the day. Sometimes with just small reminders to eat for lunch, take a break from work, drink some water. Or they would go more in-depth, talking about how much they miss each other, how much they love the other person. 

Lizzie was currently in Atlanta filming some new movie for Marvel. She didn't know the name yet, but she knew that a fight between the Avengers will take place, but that is pretty much it. The people at Marvel, don't really tell them too much, just enough.

She loved this family that she entered not too long ago. Everyone was accepting and kind, and everything that she could hope for. She also loved the Marvel fans, they have been one of the best fandoms she has ever met. Every time she would meet one of them, they would be so sweet, always making sure that she is great and well-rested. They were just so caring and sweet. So she made a promise to herself to portray Wanda Maximoff in the best way she could. She didn't want to disappoint anybody. 

But filming as much as they do, it gets tiring pretty quickly, and all that she wants to do sometimes is to be in her lover's arms. To feel her kisses, to feel her close. She misses her terribly, and she can't do anything about it. Her girlfriend wasn't able to start working from home, she was stuck going to work physically. And she really tried to convince her boss that she could do the same work she does while being at home with her laptop or pc but didn't succeed. 

So now they were stuck in different states missing the heck out of each other.

But this didn't stop them from letting the other know how much they love and miss them. Emma has found a company that delivers flowers, so every Sunday she buys some and sends them to Lizzie's apartment. She would also send the sweetest, yet most random, texts thought the day. But Lizzie loved them, so she continued to do it. 

When Lizzie had time, she would send all the pictures she took since the last time they spoke. Usually, they consist of selfies with her in different outfits, at random places. Just because she thought of her girlfriend. Other times they will be of things that remind her of Emma, like a dog in the park, a sunset, a funny sign. 

She would always receive a bunch of spam replies of just hearts or awes, or compliments. She also knows that some of the selfies will end up being Emma's new background. The lock-screen being with her in a Wanda costume, so if anyone would look into her phone, she can just play it off as being a big fan of Lizzie. (She was in fact the biggest.)

Lizzie had one of the quotes that Emma likes to tell her often. She put it there so she will always think of her girlfriend while opening her phone. The fact that she couldn't put a photo of Emma sucked, so she had to settle for that. She leaves her phone where she can while filming, so she doesn't want anyone to scoop in her private life. (She usually leaves it with people that she trust, but still, she doesn't want to take any chances.)