The gayest photoshoot in history Part 2-E.O

A quick important question before you start reading. 

We are approaching 100k reads on this book. So I thought I should write one special chapter for that celebration. It will have a bunch of behind-the-scenes of some already written one shots, what was my thinking process. Maybe some details about the characters. Maybe new shots that I want to read, etc. Things like that. 

It will be like an inside of my mind pretty much. My question is, would you like that? If yes, do you have a one-shot in mind that you would like to know more details about? Or things like, what made me write that chapter. Something similar to that.

It would be an author chapter, not a one-shot with a story. But don't worry, I plan on continuing writing. 

If you don't like this idea for the 100k 'celebration' you can suggest something that I could do as my way of saying thank you and celebrating this with you. I'm open to suggestions.

Anyway, back to this part 2. You guys really loved the previous one haha. It's quickly approaching 100 votes. It would be the 4th chapter to have that many votes.

Happy reading!

Narrator's POV.

The second the photos were released to the public everything went crazy. The media started writing articles about Lizzie's possible change of orientation and how she might be attracted to ladies. Some brought different interviews and started analyzing every small reaction between Lizzie and her female co-stars or friends.

Others were dragging Emma into the discussion as well. She was known for previously being in relationships with various women, and now everybody asked if she was the one to turn Lizzie's head in her direction.

The kissing pictures between them were showing their lust perfectly, so nobody dared to ask about them faking it. The tension between them could be felt by everyone who looked at the pictures. 

Lizzie's team had a field day when the photos were released. They had no idea Lizzie did the photoshoot and were bombarded by questions from various media outlets and fans. Everybody was freaking out. 

But Lizzie could not be bothered right now. She was laying in Emma's arms and drawing invisible shapes on Emma's chest while the latter was reading a book. Soft music played in the background at a quiet volume.

Since the photoshoot a week ago, they've been inseparable. In fact, Emma hasn't even gone home to get new clothes to hang around the house. She's been using Lizzie's. The blonde knew she didn't have any other stuff planned, so she's taken the liberty to go off from the internet. Her phone was closed off and in another room. 

They were enjoying their time in the bubble they created. Completely unaware of the chaos in the outside world.

"What's on your mind?" Emma asked while letting the book down and seeing the green-eyed girl lost in thoughts.

"Oh, nothing. I was just enjoying the moment." Lizzie responded while nuzzling her head in Emma's neck.

"You are not regretting the photoshoot, right?" Emma asked hesitantly.

"What? No. Why are you asking that?" Lizzie lifted her head to look at Emma.

"Just asking. I know for you it's going to be different with all the media attention and everything. I don't want you to regret taking the pictures with me." Emma admitted softly. 

"Joining that photoshoot has been the best decision that I have ever taken in my entire life." Lizzie confessed. "I would never regret meeting you."

"I would never regret meeting you too. I love that you were there and offered to be my partner for the pictures. I remember thinking that I had all coupley with the other female model who I couldn't stand, and I felt so annoyed and frustrated. I didn't know how to fake having a connection with her when I couldn't even stand to be in the same room as her. And then you offered to take the place since she decided to disappear on us, and I'm so glad you did." Emma rambled.