We've finally met you! -E.O

suggested this one a while ago. I hope you like it!

I wanted to post something for you guys, so I'm kinda forcing myself to write this one. Let's see how it goes.

Narrator's POV

"Yeah, I know. We said it a while ago. Yeah, I know." Lizzie said to the person she was currently talking on the phone with. 

Emma tried to ignore the conversation and focused on her game on tv. At first, she bought the new Avengers game as a joke, and to tease Lizzie a little bit. Considering that she works for Marvel and everything. But after a while, she ended up loving it. 

I mean, of course, it wasn't the best game she has ever played on a console, but it's not that bad, she has played worse ones. Not throwing shade, but it's the truth. 

The only thing she could complain about though it's that Wanda a.k.a The Scarlet Witch is not present in the game. Sure, she gets characters like Natasha, Kate Bishop, Tony, Hulk, Steve, Clint, Black Panther, Thor, and Kamala Khan (Miss Marvel), but there is no Wanda, and that it's a minus in her book. 

Overall though, a nice game to play every once in a while. She didn't get bored so far considering there are always new things that she could do. 

Being the simp that she is for Marvel women, she has the highest levels on the women characters. With her most powerful hero being Natasha. 

"No, it's alright, I think." Lizzie's voice was heard again. 

Emma didn't know with whom exactly was Lizzie speaking, she just got a call in the middle of their 'chill time' and responded without any thoughts. But Emma wasn't going to interrogate her, she will find out if Lizzie wants to tell her.

One thing about their relationship that Emma absolutely loves, is how free she feels every time they are together. She doesn't feel pressured to be a certain way, to speak in the quiet moments, to tell Lizzie every single thought she has, like previous relationships.

She is allowed to be her own person, and Lizzie doesn't force her to do things she is not comfortable doing. She only treats Emma with love and respect, and Emma hopes she shows at least half of the love she receives. 

But given the fact that Lizzie is still with her, she figures she is doing a decent job, at least.

Before getting the call, they were sitting together while doing their own things. They just wanted to be together in the same room, even if it was silence between them. They didn't need to always be speaking or filling the silence somehow. 

So, Emma was playing her game with her gamer headphones in, while Lizzie was nose deep into a book she has recently found, and it's fair to say she was obsessed with it.

It was Saturday afternoon and they wanted a quiet and calm day. But the plans will soon change, unknowingly to Emma.

A few minutes later, Lizzie sat back on the couch with a sigh.

"What happened, love?" Emma was quick to notice Lizzie's mood.

"We are going to have people over." Said Lizzie.

"Oh, okay. Why the long face though?" Emma asked while still kicking robots in the game.

"Because I wanted a quiet day, and it's not gonna be like that anymore." The blonde pouted.

"How about, after they leave, I run you a bath, put on a relaxing playlist, bring you some wine, and you'll have a nice bath?" Emma asked.

"That sounds incredible." Lizzie could already imagine.