It's always been you Part 2-W.M

So, we are here today because I'm feeling angsty. You're welcome I guess.

I didn't want to write another part of this one initially, but the demand was too big so I couldn't say no. 

The first part did pretty well so I expect this one to do just as good or otherwise I'm suing.

Expect heavy angst.

I have no idea what direction I'm going so we will find out together, kind of. Enjoy!

I'm currently listening to a sad playlist so my mutuals on Spotify would think my depression hit again. It's also midnight and I decided to just go for it. I also have no idea how long this would be.

Narrator's POV. (Wanda's side)

Life was supposed to be good. She found a new family, somewhere she finally belonged, she could smile, despite everything she's been through that told her otherwise.

And she had a girlfriend. A beautiful and amazing girlfriend.

So why doesn't she feel like her life is good? Why does she feel like something is missing? Why does she feel incomplete? 

Something was wrong but she couldn't figure it out. 

She had what some would consider an amazing life. Yet, why doesn't it feel like it on some days? 

Wanda loves Emma, she's sure of it. That can't be what is missing. 

After yet another sleepless night, Wanda turns to the other side of the bed and looks at her sleeping girlfriend. There are a lot of mixed feelings that should not be present in her body. Not when she wants to leave Emma with her whole being. 

She sighs and gets up from the bed. A bit of distance would maybe help in clearing her head. So, with a last look at her girlfriend, she closes the door and heads to the kitchen to make breakfast. Cooking has always helped in stopping her thoughts from driving her crazy.

When everybody sat down at the table, she took her usual seat next to Emma and kissed her good morning. Emma beamed in return before diving straight into her omelet. 

Wanda's eyes caught sight of Emma's bracelet. The bracelet symbolizes Wanda's love for her. It did from the first moment she put it on, and it will for the rest of their lives. 

The fogginess in the witch's head clears a bit and for a second she is left to question herself on why does she have doubts? Why does she feel incomplete when any time she looks at that bracelet she gets reminded of the beautiful love story she was lucky enough to experience?

Her eyes slip toward Vision and she instantly understands why she is having those doubts.

For a few months now, she doesn't know what is wrong with her. Why did she change? 

And most importantly, why does her body scream for her to get closer to Vision? Why does she feel this need, this urge to get together with Vision?  

Those are the types of questions that keep her awake at night wondering what she did wrong, or what she's doing wrong. 

Vision catches her eyes and sends her a soft smile. One that helps in calming all of the thoughts that are swarming in her head like a bunch of bats in a cave. How does he have this effect on her, she doesn't know yet. 

That's how the doubts started a while ago. She was feeling down, it was one of those days. Emma tried her hardest to help and comfort Wanda but it didn't work. Usually, she had no problem in being there for Wanda and calming her down, but on this day something changed.