No, I'm not okay -W.M

I'm exhausted, so instead of working on one of my assignments, I'm writing this to try and relax my mind, I guess. But, I don't know how much that will work considering this one is kind of sad.

So, angst? 

Also, there might be a small trigger for suicidal thoughts?

Narrator's POV.

"What?" Emma asked again baffled by the news she received. "You have got to be kidding me right now." She shakes her head still not believing what she just heard.

"We're sorry but you are suspended from any school activity for however long this might take." The officer in front of her told her once again.

"But it's not true. The allegations are not true." She pleased. 

"Sorry, Miss, but this is the procedure." The same man says, not a single ounce of sympathy in his voice. 

She can't believe what's happening.

"But I'm innocent!" Emma says once again. "Please tell me that you believe me." She turns around and asks the director who is also one of her close friends from this school. 

But the school director kept her mouth shut and averted her gaze to the floor.

"If you are innocent then there won't be a problem for you to give us all of your devices, such as phone, laptop, and tablet if you have one of those. Also, be under strict surveillance for the next few weeks." The officer lists and without waiting for her approval, he grabs the laptop bag she had hung over her shoulder and the phone in her hands. "These will be returned to you after our team searches them." 

He then goes off to list all of the things she is and isn't allowed to do while the investigation is running. There were more things that she wasn't permitted to do than the ones she could.

"Another thing." The officer turned back remembering something. "You are now on the temporary sex offenders list." And with that, he left. 

"I want your things out of your desk by the end of the hour." The director told her before turning around and closing the door in her face. 

What the fuck is going on? Emma thinks and looks around still trying to process what has been thrown in her face in the last hour.

While on autopilot, she clears her desk while her mind replays the events.

Someone gave an anonymous tip to the police that Emma is having inappropriate relationships with at least one of her students. And the law enforcement quickly came and acted on it thus the running investigation. 

The accusations are straight-up bullshit because Emma has never looked at any of her students like that. She never even dared to hug them in case the students were uncomfortable. 

She always thought she was a loved teacher. She tried to listen to the students and really help them, not only say she would. She put in extra work to make sure everyone felt comfortable in her class, and that they all understood what she was teaching. Like, properly understood, so they don't forget the lesson as soon as they are out of the classroom, or the test was given to be revised. She tried to make a safe space for all of her students. 

She even took time out of her own, unpaid one, to stay after school and tutor the students who were struggling and needed a hand.

But she was never alone with just one student, scared that other students will say that she's favoring that one or that there might be something going on between them. She never wanted allegations like this to be made.

And yet, here she was. 

Forced to clear her desk, to stay away from the school, to have her belongings searched over, to be surveyed for god knows how long. And the list keeps on going on.