They hate each other Part 2 -W.M

I'm finally getting to write the long-awaited part 2 of different chapters.

Narrator's POV.

Emma kept her promise and took Wanda to see the red pandas as soon as she could. She organized one of the best dates the witch has ever been on. 

Emma took Wanda to some unknown restaurant, at an hour's drive, in the middle of nowhere. She wanted to be sure no one would recognize or know who they were but also wanted to eliminate the chances of them accidentally running into the other Avengers. 

It also helped that the zoo she was taking Wanda to wasn't that far from the restaurant. 

So after they splurged on very good food and desserts, Emma took her to a park nearby where they laid in the sun and simply enjoyed the sun while making small talk. They had some time to kill until they could go and pet the pandas.

The zoo needed to be fairly empty so the guy could let them in without any suspicion from other people or employees.

To say that Wanda was ecstatic when she saw the beautiful creature is an understatement. She bounced on her toes while letting out some excited noises. She even clapped her hands together. 

As soon as the guy let them into the area where the pandas were kept, Wanda started walking faster but cautiously so she won't scare any of them. She spotted a cub playing and having a great time. As soon as the baby panda saw her, it stopped to analyze her.

He saw no danger since soon enough he got close to her so they could play together.

"Hey, baby." Wanda said in a soft voice before crouching. 

The cub got closer to her.

"I'm going to pet you, I'm not going to hurt you. I promise." She kept her voice soft and slowly raised her hand to touch his head.

As soon as the baby panda received the first act of kindness and love, he laid closer to Wanda and started being playful with her.

"You want to play, huh?" Her accent came out stronger than she intended, but she didn't mind.

Seeing that one of their own was having such a fun time, a lot of other cubs accompanied by their parents started making their way toward Wanda.

"You want some love too? I got you." She says as soon as another cub brushes their fur against her thigh.

Emma melted right then and there. To see Wanda so happy was the best thing ever. The red-headed smile was through the roof. She would let out giggles any time a cub was trying to climb her like a bamboo tree but failed to do so.

Knowing that she spent too much time apart from her girlfriend, Emma took slow steps and joined Wanda in petting the beautiful animals in front of them.

"This is the best day of my life." Wanda giggled and caught a cub from falling from her back. "Easy there, little one." 

Unknown to her, Emma asked the guy that let them in to take some pictures of those moments. She knew that Wanda would love to have the photos so she could look back to this day.  

One small cub, the youngest of the group, sat on Emma's lap and started taking a nap. 

"You tired, buddy?" Emma asked in a small voice while starting to wave her hand through the fur. 

One of the mothers sat down next to Wanda and started munching on some bamboo. Lazily, she offered Wanda some.

"No, thank you. You eat it all." Wanda shook her head and patted the panda's head.