Can you hold this? -E.O

2 scenarios in this one. 

A short and quick one.

Narrator's POV.

Scenario I

It happened quickly. Emma was not prepared for it, but here she was, head over heels for none other than Elizabeth Olsen. The blonde was, sadly, in a relationship, and very much straight.

Truth is, Emma didn't even see herself catching feelings. It just happened and the realization hit her like a truck. 

"Come on Emma. At least try to look like you want to be here." Scarlett said before sipping on her drink.

"I don't want to be here. That's the point." Emma muttered.

"Why? Because you are forced to look at Lizzie and Mark dancing?" Scar referred to the couple currently on the dance floor, having the time of their lives.

(Robbie won't be mentioned in my books because the poor guy already gets so much hate for being married to Lizzie irl. I have nothing against him, and I don't want to write him in a bad way/bad scenario. So it's better to create a new boyfriend for Lizzie any time I need one.)

Emma just scoffed in return. 

She was already tired of having to act as if Lizzie doesn't make her heart skip a beat any times she talks, looks in Emma's direction, or smiles. Or any time she is in the same room as the lovesick woman. 

And now? Now she has to pretend that she doesn't want to smack Mark in the face or cry in a corner.

How could her heart survive any longer? 

"You plan on just getting drunk?" Scarlett asked again.

"If I was alone yes. But I can't do that here." Emma closed her eyes for a few moments, getting overwhelmed with everything happening around her. 

"Too afraid you will do something you'll regret?" The blonde asked, this time looking closely at her friend.

"Yep." 

"I wish I could help you, Emma." Scarlett said truthfully. It broke her to see her friend this hurt.

"I know. Don't worry about it. I'll be fine." Emma dismissed the topic with a wave of her hand.

"Blondie coming our way. Be prepared." Scarlett muttered.

"How is Colin?" Emma asked, changing the subject.

"He is good. At the moment he is away for some work deal, but should be back pretty soon." Scarlet instantly rambled. "And before you ask, we are great."

"He better treat you like the queen you are." Emma teased.

"He does. He treats me with nothing but love." Scarlett gave her a wide smile.

"How about Rose? How is she?" 

"Just as good. She is spending time with her father so I miss her." She pouts.

"Who are you missing?" Lizzie joined the conversation.

As on cue, Emma's heart skipped another beat just hearing her voice and feeling her presence.

"Just Rose." Scarlett smiled.

"Oh. I miss that little bundle of joy." Lizzie cooed.

"I'm pretty sure she misses her auntie just as much. You too, Emma, she is always asking when she can see you again." 

"Awe, precious human." Emma smiled. "I will have to visit her soon."

"Take me with you when you plan on visiting. I want to see little Rose as well." Lizzie suddenly turned to Emma with begging eyes.