A joyful experience -E.O

gave me the idea. Hope you like it! 

Narrator's POV.

"Do we have everything?" Emma asked while looking at the bags placed by the door.

"I think so." Lizzie nodded.

"The cab is almost here." Emma said while checking her phone.

"So this is it I guess. It's happening." Lizzie stated while her smile got bigger and bigger. 

"I'm so excited." Emma bounced on her toes.

"Okay, right. We should start heading out then, right?" Lizzie asked.

"Yes, we should. I'll get the bags." Emma nodded in reply.

"Mommy?" Their daughter Blythe called sleepily.

"Yes, honey." Lizzie was in an instant close to her.

"Sleepy." Their 3-year-old daughter replied while yawing.

"You will get to sleep on the plane." The blonde cupped her nose, making the toddler giggle.

"Up." Blythe said while making grabby hands at Lizzie.

"Here you go, little one." Lizzie took her in her arms. "Are you ready?" She turned and asked Emma.

"Yes. Let's go." Emma nodded before kissing both of their heads.

The journey to the airport was quite short. They only had to wait for the plane now. Thankfully, it wasn't a long wait.  

After they got through security and their bags were being taken care of, they found a quiet lounge for them to sit. 

Blythe was fully awake and from the looks of it, there was no chance for her to fall asleep pretty soon. This means that she will definitely crash when they arrive at their destination. The toddler was playing with a toy car while sitting on Emma's lap. 

"Are you tired, my love?" Emma asked her wife as soon as she saw that she was yawning.

"A bit. I will sleep on the flight though." Lizzie dismissed the topic.

"Papps at 3 o'clock." Emma said quietly after taking a look around.

"Ugh. They never leave me." She groaned before fixing the hat on their daughter's head, so it would protect her from the photos. 

"It's the 23rd of December, why aren't they at home with their families?" Emma complained as well before turning slightly, so Blythe won't be in their line of sight.

"They still have a job, I guess." The blonde let out a small sigh. "They know I hate when they try to take photos of us when our daughter is in the area." 

"How did they know we would be here?" Emma wondered.

"No idea, they must've had a hunch, or just guessed." Her wife shrugged. 

"In other news, I confirmed with the renting company. There would be a car waiting for us when we arrive." Emma explained. When she saw Lizzie wanting to ask something, she spoke again. "Yes, it has a car seat for Blythe already installed. Don't worry." Emma pinched her wife's nose quickly before chuckling alongside her. 

"I love you." Lizzie said while blushing.

"I love you too." Emma responded easily, before shifting her attention on the girl in her lap. "And we love you." 

"Love you too mommies." Blythe giggled happily. 

Quickly enough, their flight got announced so they went to the first-class line. They don't usually travel with it, but since it's a longer flight and they had their daughter with them, they wanted to make sure she is as comfortable as possible, while also not disturbing others if she were to cry.