Figure you out -E.O

I just got home after my therapy appointment and I felt inspired to write something, so here I am.

There are those lyrics of a song called After Therapy (by NOAHFINNCE) that got stuck in my brain for some reason. They are: Life's not shitty, life's so great after therapy. I love playing hide and seek with my anxiety. And it just makes me laugh at the irony. 

Another song that I've been obsessed with is Figure You Out by VOILÀ. And my brain decided to make a scenario with it. So here you go. I put the song in the media as well. 

Narrator's POV.

"Guys, there is a concert this weekend, do you want to go? Since we don't have to shoot anything." Evans came into the room and asked his friends.

"Sounds nice. Who is playing?" Scar was the first one to ask.

"Some small band. Not that known from what I heard." Evans responds while sitting down on the couch in the main room they were all hanging in.

"And what is their name?" RDJ asked.

"Something with 'Freemium' or something similar." He responded while shrugging. "I'm thinking of going 'cause it's been so long since I went to a concert. I miss the experience." 

"Let me google them." Renner said. 

"I'll do that too." Scar said, and a few seconds later, Lizzie leaned into her so she could see the phone screen as well.

After a few moments of researching them, Jeremy was the first to speak.

"Oh, they released that song called Could Have Been Me, that's been playing for quite a while on the radio." He says excitedly.

"Oh, I like that song! I've been wondering who plays it." RDJ says. 

"They are hot." Scar suddenly blurts out.

"Especially the main singer." Lizzie speaks louder than she intended.

"She does look hot, yeah." Scar agrees with her.

"So, do I buy some tickets?" Evans asks the whole group.

"Yeah, go for it." Renner nods

When she got home, Lizzie couldn't help herself and went and looked at the band's social media. But most importantly, she looked into the singer's social media. Her name was Emma Bartley and seemed to be the goofiest person on the planet, from her uploaded pictures.

Lizzie scrolled through a bunch of pictures with Emma either alone, posing like some model or being a dork, Or with her dog, extra points from Lizzie because puppies are always a plus in her opinion. Or with her friends/bandmates. 

She didn't seem to let the fame get to her head considering that after posting a few pictures in which she looked like a perfect goddess, the pictures being taken by professionals, she would post unflattering ones taken from her selfie camera or embarrassing pictures. But she seemed to embrace them instead of shying away. This showed Lizzie that she was really down to earth and wasn't afraid of showing people that she wasn't perfect.

It was a nice change from the media that always tried to make the celebrities look like some perfect human beings, forgetting that all of them are actually just normal human beings with flaws and imperfections.

After that, she got into a rabbit hole and watched a bunch of small interviews they did, but mostly she watched videos/recordings of concerts they did. A lot of them were recorded by the fans which meant they weren't the greatest quality most of the time. But she was willing to look at them if it meant that she got to see Emma.