I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush Part 3 -E.O

Some of you wanted part 3 so here we are.

Emma's POV. 

When my manager told me that she needs me to do another Livestream in the next few minutes I knew I was in for a ride. 

I quickly jumped from the bed and sprinted towards the bathroom to take care of the messy hair that I have, among other things. 

I took the conditioner on the counter and started applying it to my face, but mostly to my neck.

"What, what's the rush?" A voice behind me asks confused.

"My manager wants me to go live and interact with the fans in a few minutes." I reply, my eyes focused on my face, but I can see her eyes widening at what I just said.

"Do you want me to help you cover it up?" Lizzie asks and points towards the big purple hickey on my neck.

"Yes, please." I rush out. 

In the next second, she takes the container from my hand and starts doing her best job at covering it up.

"Do you want me to leave?" She asks while focusing on my neck, this time with a different purpose.

"Not really, as long as you are not in the frame or won't make a noise." I explain while combing my hair to try and tame the beast. It's in all directions, but the right one.

"I will be in the bedroom then, but I will watch the live. I love how you interact with the fans, and how red you get when someone mentions me." She teases me. 

"Lizzie." I drag the word complaining slightly.

"You know I love getting you all flustered." This one was whispered in my ear before she started to softly kiss the side of my jaw. "I love how you squirm at my actions." She mumbled on my skin.

I let out a pleased sigh at her actions but quickly remember that I shouldn't let myself be distracted.

"As much as I would love to continue and see where that leads us, I have the live to do." I take a hold of her shoulders and puss her off softly. 

"After you are done, you are mine." She rasped in my face, making all of my blood rush to my face. 

"Take me out to dinner first." I stutter out a joke feeling awkward about how much she has an effect on me.

"Weren't you the one that asked me to that date a few days ago? I'm still waiting for that, you know?" She retorts back jokingly. 

Her eyes go to take in my neck once again and I see the battle in her eyes. 

"In my defense, I have none." I respond while backing up slightly from her, afraid of what we'll do if we stay in this close proximity for too long.

"In your defense, we've been spending the last few days in this apartment just making out." Lizzie snorts and cleans the counter from the make-up products.

"That too." I respond still taking deep breaths.

I want nothing more than to have her right here but I know she deserves more than this. She's still new to this and I want her to be comfortable first. We haven't even been on a date yet. I need to ask her to be my girlfriend first so she knows I'm serious about her, about us. 

Plus, it has to be special too. And I feel like bathroom counters are not really the perfect place for it. 

"Hey." I hear a soft voice and a set of hands cup my face pulling me out of my thoughts. "Lost you there for a second." She says jokingly but her eyes are analyzing my own, slight concern being present in them.