Quick! Act like you can't get enough of me! -W.M

Normal universe, no one has powers here.

I think this one is going to be a long one so get comfortable and enjoy! It has a bit over 10K words which is the longest chapter I ever wrote.

Narrator's POV.

A normal day at work, or so she thought. As soon as Emma entered the police station, where she works, she knew it was going to be a hard day.

Their boss stood in front of the room demanding everyone's attention.

"As everyone knows, we have been on Clarkson's case for quite a while." Fury says while looking at everyone.

A mix of different expressions settled on the faces of the people in the room. This woman that they have been after for so many months, is the definition of a sick person. She is the big head of an organization that sells everything from guns to drugs, to human organs. She killed more people than they could count.

But any time they came close to arresting her and making her pay for all the misery she put into the world, she somehow gets away. They are all sick and tired of her and her disturbing ways. 

"We found out her location." Fury tells them but interrupts them when he sees everyone getting up, wanting to get ready and go after her. "Before you get ready for a mission we don't have enough information to back us up, I suggest you listen to what I have to say first." 

From the corner of her eyes, she saw Rogers huff annoyed. He was very keen on stopping this mad lady. If there was one thing that he stands for it was that bad guys should be stopped, even if it kills him in the process.

"We have managed to become allies with someone who works with her. They were pretty useful in giving us all the information we needed about her whereabouts and a few other details that would help us with the mission I want to send some of you in." Fury further explains. 

As soon as he said that Emma had a feeling she will be involved. It's not her first undercover mission. He likes to send her in quite a few of them.

"Bartley and Maximoff." Fury called.

"Yes, sir." Wanda responded quicker than Emma.

"You two will be going on this mission alone. Our source told us where Clarkson likes to spend her free time, a small but calm city. Your job is to go there and settle in with the pretext of you wanting to grow a small business." He says.

"When do we leave, sir?" Wanda asks.

"Don't you want to know more details before going headfirst?" He asks with a quirked eyebrow.

"Yes, sir." Wanda responds sheepishly.

"That's what I thought. As I was saying. You'll settle into that city and will open a small shop to sell your cover. You will also have to gain the trust of everyone in that city, so go around and make friends with everyone. Try to get invited to as many hangouts as you could. But never tell them your true intentions. Are we clear?" He asks the two.

"Yes, sir." Emma nodded.

"One last thing before you'll go and pack your bags. You will have to act like a married couple." He drops the bomb on them.

That made the room erupt in teasing noise for the two of them. Emma and Wanda were always competing with each other and trying to outdo the other. 

And they never really liked each other.

"Married?" Wanda asked with a deep frown on her face.

"Yes, married Maximoff. Clarkson is a lesbian and a big sucker for female couples. So to get on her radar you'll have to act very in love with each other." Fury responds.