100k Special

A few of you said yes to this so here we are. 

Before we start, thank you so much for the 100k reads on this book. It's incredible that we reached that number. So yay for us!

I have around 2500 engaged readers and that is mind-blowing for me. I never thought so many of you would be invested in my stories.

This is an inside of my thought process while writing for some of these stories. You'll get the additional information and background story (if there is), for some of them. 

I wanted to do something for you guys and I came up with this idea. But don't worry, for those of you wanting to read a story of mine, as soon as I'm done writing this, I'll start writing a long chapter for you. I don't know how long it will take, but I will try to post it as soon as possible. 

So, get comfortable to get on this journey with me. Let's hop in my brain for a little bit, shall we?

I started this book at the beginning of September 2021. I can't remember exactly the date so excuse me. I started writing since I had all of these scenarios in my mind. I would stay awake for hours just thinking of different plots for my stories. I've been doing this for years so nothing new. What changed though, were the characters in my stories. They depended on what fandom I was in at that moment. 

I used to write a lot back in 2016 and had a few stories published here on Wattpad on another account. I used to write so much that I literally exhausted my brain and decided that I needed a break. Sadly, the break took longer than intended and I was stuck with scenarios that I just couldn't bring myself to write down.

Until I finally had enough and forced myself to sit down, create this account and start writing about Wanda/Lizzie since she was the current obsession/hyperfixation. 

There will be some chapters that I have no extra stuff to bring so I won't mention them. 

• Morning run was the first chapter that I've written. 

I remember that I had so many ideas in my head at that moment, and I couldn't stop to concentrate on one. But I remember that earlier on that day I saw one of those Gordon Ramsey videos and he was complimenting a lady's cake and telling her he wants the recipe. She told him something along the lines of 'it was either the cake or nothing since I'm divorced." When he told her she put a lot of love and passion into that cake. It stuck with me and picked that idea out of the many I had. 

It was also the start of my new writing journey and you could tell that I was a bit nervous. It was the first time I was writing in English and not in my native language (besides school papers and stuff like that). It's fair to say that I felt a bit of pressure even though I've been using English as my first language for a good years. I'm mostly thinking in English, with some friends I only speak in English, everything that I read or watch is in English. So I'd like to think I'm okay at it, not the best that there is, but not the worst either.

I tried to make it make sense and not be one of those scenarios that you can tell would never happen in a million years. I don't know if you've noticed this, but I try and keep things as realistic as possible. It makes the story more authentic and regular, for me at least. That's not to say I won't write fantasy scenarios in the future or something like that. What I'm saying is, even though they are clear fiction and something that would never happen, I'll try and write them as realistic as I can.

I take inspiration from the real world and try to write things that would either hurt us if someone told them to us. Or I would love to happen since I'm a hopeless romantic, and I know I'm not the only one. So cheers guys.

• Don't anger the wife it's one of my best funny chapters. I was in such a sarcastic mood before writing it. I remember I created the comebacks for each Avenger before even starting writing the chapter. I just wanted someone to go meet the team and tear them apart with sarcastic comments and replies.