The Day Before The Dream

Jasmine's POV
Am Jasmine Jewels. I have long blonde hair and blue eyes. Am 15 years old. Today was the last day of school. It was so fun. I was able to sign some yearbooks so that was fun. I also played some games. I watched a movie as well. I can't wait for 10th grade. I hope it's going to be fun. Here's some stuff to know about me. I love to sing. I do it like all the time. I love sunsets and sunrises. They just bring me happiness. My favorite animal is cats. I love all cats. My favorite color is blue. I think it's just a really pretty color. I like reading.
There's just a lot of really cool books. My favorite subject in school is science. I just love a lot of stuff about science. I also love running. I live in Richland Washington. I really like it there. Am obsessed with this book and movie(The Outsiders). I read it earlier this year actually. My English teacher read it to the class. Am glad she did. That was one of my favorite parts about 9th grade. My favorite character would probably be Sodapop Curtis. I feel like he's so handsome and cool. He's also so nice to his brothers. If I was gonna choose someone from the book to be together with,I'd choose him. I just feel like we have the most in common. I actually have a poster of The Outsiders gang in my room.
My parents allowed me to have one so that's cool. I love school but I also don't like waking up early so I can't wait for tomorrow. My 13 year old sister liked The Outsiders too. I kinda let her read it. She was glad I did too. My sister has long brown hair and green eyes. She got that from my dad. I got mine from my mom. I think am going to read The Outsiders book and watch the movie tonight. About two hours later am done watching and reading it. My sister was watching it too. My sister has a poster of it in her room too. I just hope tonight will be a good one.

Kate Jewels's POV

I just got done watching The Outsiders with my sister. Am really obsessed with it. My favorite character is Johnny Cade. He's just looks cool and tough. He looks handsome too. I'd totally like to be his girlfriend. I wish the characters were all real. It'd be so cool if they were in this world. If they were real,I wonder if I'd be friends with all of them. I don't know about Dallas Winston's friend though. He's actually my least favorite character out of the gang. If he was in Richland,I hope he wouldn't cause trouble. But this is all just a dream.

Jasmine's POV

I decided to head to my room. I ended up staying awake for awhile. I was thinking about The Outsiders. Like what it'd be like having it all real in reality. But it's still just a dream. If they were in Richland it'd be so cool. I just hope that Dallas Winston wouldn't be causing any trouble. He's my least favorite character in the gang. He's my sister's least favorite too. I went to bed about an hour later. Am just glad today was a good day. Then I drifted off to sleep.

Hey guys!! I hope you liked the first chapter. I know it's more Outsiders stuff but I still hope that this was still okay. Stay Gold