Chapter 69

Jasmine's POV

Today is Saturday October 1st. I can't wait for Halloween in 30 days. It's going to be so much fun. I think am going to dress up. I haven't decided what am dressing up as though. I decided to go for a walk alone. I went to the park. I don't know what keeps on leading me there but something is. I went to the fountain and looked at the water. Am starting to get flashbacks about what happened last December. Just then I heard some laughing behind me then felt someone push me into the water. When I looked up I saw Jim looking at me. Someone then pulled me out of the water and put me against the fountain. "Hey sweetheart. Nice to see you again" said Jim. "Please leave me alone" I said shivering. "I don't think I want to" said Jim. He saw that he had rope in his hand. I wonder what he was planning on doing with it. He then walked over to me. He tied up hands together. I heard him smirk then a member of his gang was gripping onto my shoulders. Jim punched me in the face. "Please stop and let me go. I'll do anything. Unless it involves something that has to do with my gang" I said. He leaned in close then kissed me. "How about you let me do whatever I want to you" said Jim. "Hey let her go!" Someone yelled. I turned around to see Soda standing there. When they saw him they all laughed. I tried getting out of their grip but Jim tightened the rope and the other Soc tightened their grip on my shoulders. "Why don't you come closer pretty boy" Jim said. "Soda don't listen to him! I don't want you hurt!" I shouted. "Shut up!" Jim yelled at me. I saw Soda walking closer to me. I wish he would've stayed over where he was. Soda looked at me then back at Jim. "Are you the leader?" Soda asked. "I am. My name's Jim" said Jim. "Sodapop Curtis but I go by Soda" said Soda. "Nice to meet you" said Jim. "Let her go" said Soda. "I don't think so" said Jim yanking me off the ground with the rope. Two members of Jim's gang grabbed Soda and started beating him up. "LEAVE HIM ALONE" I yelled. Jim slapped me and started walking me away from the fountain. He pushed me to the ground next to Soda. He then lifted the rope up a little so my hands were floating in the air. Jim snapped his fingers and his gang stopped beating Soda up and stood behind him. Soda looked at me then hugged me. "Are you okay?" Soda asked. "Yeah. Are you?" I asked. "Yeah" said Soda. I watched as Jim got out his blade then cut Soda on the cheek. Soda glared at him then said"Just leave my girlfriend alone and I won't hurt you". "Your her boyfriend" said Jim. "Yeah he is. Now leave us alone" I said. Jim tightened the rope even more. He then leaned in closes and said"Shut up and I'll stop tightening the rope". He then started kissing me a lot. He pulled my shirt up and started kissing my chest. He cut the bottom part of the shirt. "Look down" Jim whispered to me. I sighed then looked down. He smirked then started cutting my hair. "Would you stop" Soda said. "Shut up or I'll cut her stomach" said Jim. That caused Soda to stop talking. After while he stopped. "I hope you like short hair cause I cut it short. And don't worry because I cut it evenly" said Jim. He kissed me a few more times then untied me and left. I helped Soda up then we started making our way back to the Curtis house.

Soda's POV

I decided to go for a walk alone. On the way back I decided to cut through the park. I didn't know there'd be a surprise waiting for me when I got there. When I got there,I saw Jasmine getting jumped. I ended up getting beat up and cut on the cheek. Jasmine looked wet. Jim started kissing her and cut her shirt and hair. I wonder if they knew each other before. Jasmine helped me up off the ground then we started walking about to the Curtis house. When we got back,we went into my bedroom and Jasmine put on some new clothes. Am so glad that she wasn't cut. I then went to the bathroom to clean up. When I got out Jasmine was already on the couch. I decided to not tell the gang about what just happened. It's better they don't know. "What happened to your hair?" Pony asked. "Socs cut it" said Jasmine. "Oh" said Pony. I hope nothing bad happens the rest of the day.

Bob's POV

I can't believe today's finally October 1st. I can't wait for Halloween. It's in 30 days. It's going to be so exciting for me. Jasmine probably won't like it. I just witnessed Jasmine getting jumped. I was just about to say something when Soda came. He decided to stay quiet after that. Jim was kissing and cutting Jasmine's hair. It looks short now. Jim didn't have the right to do that. I hope Socs leave her alone at least between now and Halloween. Just wait Jasmine. Your going to be in for a treat. Hahahahahah!!!!

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! Have a good day! Stay Gold