Last Day of School Part 2

Johnny's POV

I hope Jasmine is okay. She has been out there for awhile. Those Socs better not hurt her. Kate is next to me crying. I can tell she is worried about her sister. "Am sure she's fine" I said. "I hope your right" said Kate. A few minutes later I heard the door open and shut. I heard someone run towards the bathroom. A few minutes later the bathroom door opened and shut. I know that it's either Jasmine or Two-Bit. Jasmine came to sit down on the couch. "Jasmine! Your okay!" Kate said cheerfully. "Of course I am" said Jasmine.  Kate then hugged her. I then heard Pony come out of his room. After Kate was done hugging her Pony did the same. "You okay Jasmine?" Pony asked. "Yeah. Please don't tell the rest of the gang about this" said Jasmine. "Wasn't planning on it" I said. "Neither was I" said Pony. "I won't" said Kate. "Cool. Pony,Johnny,can I talk to you guys?" Jasmine said. "Sure" said Pony. "Of course" I said. We then went to Pony's room and shut the door. "What's up Jasmine?" I asked. "I was almost kidnapped. Right before I was pushed in the Mustang I heard someone yell"Let her go!". Then the Socs turned around then drove away. But when I turned around no one was there. That voice sounded so familiar. I can't make out the name of the person though" said Jasmine. "You were almost kidnapped!" I shouted. "Shhhh. I don't want Kate hearing that" said Jasmine. "Oh sorry" I said. "That was weird. Maybe the person just ran away" said Pony. "But it was the first time someone just ran away. I have a strange feeling that the person was a ghost" said Jasmine. "I thought you weren't really sure if you were getting haunted or not" I said. "Well now I think I might be getting haunted" said Jasmine. "I think we are to" said Pony. "Am not quite sure about that. Yeah it's kinda strange for someone not to be there but maybe they ended up getting too scared and ran away. Right now am starting to think we all were just imagining all of this up about getting haunted. I think everything is just in are head"  I said. "I would totally agree with you Johnny if people weren't looking over are shoulders and running away. Am starting to think a ghost really is haunting us. Someone keeps on protecting me but no one is around" said Jasmine. "Okay that really is weird" I said. "Now am more convinced that we really are getting haunted" said Pony. "Am more convinced to but not convinced all the way like I was before" I said. "Jasmine,how did you know those Socs?" Pony asked.  "It was the day after Valentine's Day. You guys didn't go to school because Johnny got his driver's license. After Kate started walking to her school I saw a Mustang behind me. That's when I met them. They ended up taking me to school that day. I then got jumped again by them as I was walking back home" I said. "Do you know his name?" I asked. "His name is Adam" said Jasmine. "Why didn't you say anything?" Pony asked. "I didn't want to guys to worry. Besides Johnny just got a car that day so I didn't want to make him upset. Please don't tell the gang about it" I said. "Your secret is safe with me" said Pony. "I won't tell either" I said. "Thanks guys" said Jasmine. I then walked over to Jasmine and hugged her. "I well always have time for you" I said. She smiled. We then went out to the living room.

Bob's POV

I witnessed Jasmine getting jumped. It was the last day of school to. I wish she didn't get jumped today. She was pinned to a fence. Then one of the Socs tried to force into the Mustang. I don't want her to get kidnapped right now. I then said"Let her go!" I let the Socs see me then they ran drive away. Jasmine turned around but I quickly went invisible. She was probably so confused. That would be the first time I even said a thing. She then started walking home. She basically lives at the Curtis house now. At least I know where she lives. I followed her back home to make sure she doesn't get jumped. When she got there I decided to just go in there with her. I wasn't really paying any attention to her until she said she wanted to talk to Pony and Johnny. They went into Pony's room and shut the door. Johnny eventually you well realize that I am haunting you guys. Just wait. Jasmine am glad your finally realizing that someone is haunting you. Am happy am doing it to. The thing that really caught my attention is when Pony asked"Jasmine,how did you know those Socs?". I didn't know she knew them. Maybe I just forgot though. I want to know what she was going to say. "It was the day after Valentine's Day. You guys didn't go to school because Johnny got his driver's license. After Kate started walking to her school I saw a Mustang behind me. That's when I met them. They ended up taking me to school that day. I then got jumped again by them as I was walking back home" said Jasmine. "Do you know his name?" Johnny asked. "His name is Adam" said Jasmine. I remember him now. I got out my blade and he drove away. Am just going to keep on trying to protect her until Halloween night. Am not always going to be around her so I hope she doesn't get jumped when am not around. Johnny hugged Jasmine then they went back to the living room.

Pony's POV

The rest of the gang got there a few hours later. Nobody mentioned what happened on the way home from school. At least everyone kept there word. I couldn't believe Jasmine actually knew him. Other than getting jumped and talking about getting haunted today was a good day. After dinner we just played games and watched Mickey Mouse. We went to bed at about 10. We had a long day. I was still a little creeped out about what happened today. Am glad I get to rest.

Bob's POV

I can't believe that today was the last day of school. The year went by fast. I wish I finished the school year at least. Everything was pretty much quiet after Jasmine and Johnny went in the living room after they were done talking about ghosts and about getting jumped. At least it was until the rest of the gang got there. After dinner they watched Mickey Mouse and played games. They went to bed at about 10. I can't wait to have Jasmine all to myself. I just have to wait four months. I can't wait. Hahahahaha!!

Hi guys. I hope you liked part 2 of this chapter. I hope it wasn't to long. Anyways,have a good day. Stay Gold