Day After Concert

Jasmine's POV

Yesterday was a good day. The concert was good. I wish I didn't run into Mark,Jay,and Johnson though. I actually think Johnson hates me the most. He doesn't want me near Addison. Addison is my friend now so he can't really do anything about it. Am glad I introduced Addison to the gang. I think she really likes them. I wonder if she has a crush on any of them. I walked to school by myself again. I think am going to always walk by myself. I don't need Johnny to give me a ride. Am fine with walking by myself. Kate went with Johnny. Luckily I wasn't jumped on the way to school today. Who knows if I well on the way home though. "Hey watch it" someone said after I accidentally bumped into someone. "Sorry" I said. I looked up and realized that I just bumped into a Soc. Of course I had to. I was just thinking about them to. When he saw me he started grinning at me.  "Well,look who I have here" he said. How many Socs am I going to be meeting this year. Probably a lot more then how much I have actually met. I tried to leave but he grabbed me. Then the second bell rang to start heading to lunch. I have to get to the lunchroom before someone stops me for being out of 'class'. He smirked at me then started leading me to the lunchroom. I tried to get out of his grip many times but he kept on tightening it so eventually I just give in. I wish he didn't have the same lunch as me. He sat me down. When I looked around,there were a bunch of Socs at the table. I don't even want to sit here. I tried to get up but someone pinned me back down to the seat. That same Soc who I bumped into sat right next to me. I wish I knew his name. Then I felt a release of pressure off my shoulders. "How about you start eating then we'll talk afterwards" he whispered in my ear. "I don't think so" I said. Then when I looked at him he gave me a threatening look. I then took at my lunchbox and started eating.

Pony's POV

Where the heck is Jasmine. She usually sits with us by now. I have something I want to give her. I made her a note. "Johnny,have you seen Jasmine in the hall before lunch started?" I asked. "No,have you?" Johnny asked. "No" I said. "I think something's wrong. She usually sits with us by now. And if she had to be gone for some reason she would have texted" said Johnny. "I agree. She would have done that. Some Socs must have done something to her" I said. I looked up and saw her sitting with the Socs. I couldn't hear what they were saying but the one to her left gave her a threatening look and she got out her lunchbox and started eating. What did that Soc do to her. I got up. Johnny also did. We walked over them. "Hey buddy,leave my friend alone" I said. He turned around to look at me. "I don't think I well" he said. "Leave her alone or else" said Johnny. "Or else what?" he asked. "Leave them alone and leave me alone" said Jasmine. "Shut up" the Soc said to her. He then got up and slapped me. I then punched him in the face. "Stop!" Jasmine said while rising her voice "Shut up!" the Soc said while rising his voice. "You listen up greaser,you better leave before your little middle class friend gets hurt" he said. "Fine" I said. He then looked at my shoulder and he ran out of the lunchroom. I turned around but no one was there. Jasmine then got up and say at our table. "Thanks for saving me guys" said Jasmine. "Your welcome" said Johnny. "Anytime" I said. I then handed Jasmine the note. "Thanks Pony" said Jasmine. "Your welcome" I said. I then saw Jasmine reading the note.

Kate's POV

I was sitting alone at lunch when some Socs came and sat down across from me and next to me. Zack was one of the Socs who sat in front of me. Every other Soc was probably in his gang. I got up but then I got pinned right back down. I struggled to get out of the Socs grip but he they kept on tightening. I finally stopped after a minute. "Leave me alone Zack" I said. "Not happening" said Zack. "What do you want from me?" I asked. "Who said I wanted anything?" Zack asked. I then tried to finish eating my lunch. I looked down the whole entire time so he couldn't see my face. I didn't feel like looking at him right now. I heard him smirk once. I think it was eating lunch with me to. When I finally looked up he was staring at me. "Next you don't want me eat with you,don't sit alone I lunch" said Zack. "If you see me by myself at all,don't don't come talk to me" I said. The bell than rang for lunch. I then quickly got up after the Socs released me and headed for class.

Jasmine's POV
The note reads: Dear Jasmine,Thanks so much for being a good friend. You have been kind to the gang and me. I really appreciate you doing that. You really know how to take care of all of us. You have been so nice. You really make a good sister in law. So does your sister. You mean everything to me. Good job last night. The concert was really good. You made it better. You really are a good singer. You might think that the gang doesn't need you but they do. The thing you don't know is the gang would be nothing with out you. We would be nothing without each other. So if someone leaves or if someone does or something we would be nothing without them. You and Kate mean everything to us. And I know Kate means everything to Johnny and you mean everything to Soda. If we lost you both,we would never me the same. Johnny and Soda would never me the same. If we lost Johnny because of the fire,it would probably cause Dallas to die and we would never be the same without them. You saved to members of the gang from dieing. If you weren't around,we wouldn't be the same right now. You are dear to all of us. Remember that. Stay Gold
Love Pony. Wow. I really mean a lot to the gang I guess. I always that the gang wouldn't be anything without one another. But it turns out I was wrong. The gang would be nothing without me and Kate. Soda is my boyfriend after all. And Johnny is Kate's boyfriend. If me and Kate were gone then they would be sad. The whole gang would be. Maybe Pony is right. I guess I really did save Johnny which dud in fact save Dallas. I knew the gang would be nothing without one another. It was also the right thing to do. Johnny was my best friend I still is. I couldn't let him or Pony die. Am just glad everything worked out at the end. The rest of the day was good. The note that Pony gave me today made things better.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! Sorry if it is a little to long. I don't know why I keep on making these chapters to long. Maybe soon they well be shorter. Anyways have a good day. Stay Gold