Jasmine's Birthday

Jasmine's POV

I woke up to people saying"Party time!". I was confused at first. When I woke up,the gang was looking at me. I sighed and got out my phone. Today is July 16th. Then I remembered when everyone said party time. Today's my birthday! I forget that Kate mentioned it to the gang. Thanks a lot Kate. "Good morning guys" I said. "Good morning. Why don't you get dressed then come in the living room. There are a few surprises for you" said Darry. "Okay" I said. Soda then went over to me and kissed me. "See you in a little bit love" said Soda. "See you in a little bit love" I said. Soda smiled then left. I decided to put on my pink leggings with a black shirt and my leather jacket. I think that's a cool birthday look. When I got to the living room,there was decorations and presents. "You guys didn't have to get me anything" I said. "Well we did so now you get to open them" said Darry. "Well it's not like I have a choice anyways" I said. I then went to get my presents and put them in a pile. I decided to open Darry's,and Pony's first. They decided to combine it. "Who's are you opening first?" Darry asked. "Yours and Pony's" I said. "Okay" said Darry. I opened it up to see a letter,a locket, a notebook that says Stay Gold on the front,and a few pens. The note reads: Nature's first green is gold,her harvest hue to hold. Her early leaf's a flower;But only so an hour. Then leaf subsides to leaf,So Eden sank to grief,So dawn goes down to day. Nothing Gold Can Stay. I hope you remember that quote by Robert Frost. I still remember it. I know that quote was said when we had to you know. Just don't think about the past while reading it. Just think about the future and today. I know it's probably bring back so many memories but try and forget about them. It might be hard but all you can do is try. Sometimes I even remember those memories. It can be hard to forget. I wish I could just go back in time and stop things from happening. I wish you weren't caught up in all of this. You never deserved it. But without you certain things would have gone wrong. You are a caring and amazing person. Stay Gold birthday girl. Your brother Pony. I hugged Darry and Pony. "Thanks so much for the gifts guys" I said. "Your welcome" said Darry. "Your welcome" said Pony. I put on the locket. I decided to open Two-Bit's gift next. He got me a Minnie Mouse stuff animal. I then hugged him. "Thanks Two" I said. "Your welcome" said Two-Bit. I opened Steve's next.
Steve got me a moon ring. Those are so cool. "Thanks Steve" I said. "Your welcome" said Steve. I then hugged him. I opened Dally's next. Am surprised he even got me anything. He better not have stoled it. "Dal,you didn't steal it right?" I asked. "Heck no. I wouldn't steal gifts honest" said Dallas. "Okay" I said. I then opened it. He got me a new leather jacket. I actually kinda needed a new one. "Thanks so much Dal. I actually needed a new one" I said. "Your welcome. Yeah I new you needed a new one so that's why I got you one" said Dallas. I new Dallas didn't like hugs but I give him one anyways. I then opened Johnny's. He got me a microphone. I definitely wasn't expecting that. "How'd you know I liked to sing?" I asked. "Kate told me. She said your an amazing singer. If I heard you sing I think you'd be a good singer to" said Johnny. I walked over to Johnny and give him a big hug. "Thanks Johnny" I said. "Your welcome" said Johnny. I opened Soda's gift next. "He got me a bracelet,a letter,and a cat book. The letter read: Jasmine,ever sense I met you,I knew we'd be friends. You seemed like a really nice girl. You helped save my brother from getting jumped. Then then the next day you went to the drive-ins. Then....well you know what happened. I missed you guys a lot. Especially Pony. If only you guys didn't met those Socs boyfriends. I really wish Pony would've came straight home. Am really glad you came into my life. So cool that you guys saved those kids from the burning building. Sorry if am bring back so many memories. I hope you know how much I care about you. I didn't realize how much I loved you until you were in Windrixvell. I learned much about you. You are a good person. I don't know what I'd do about you. If I never met you I'd probably not have an amazing girlfriend right now. You mean the world to me. Thanks so much for everything. Your boyfriend Soda. "Thanks so much Soda" I said. "Your welcome" said Soda. I then walked over to him and hugged him. I then kissed him. "Get a room!" Two-Bit shouted. "Shut up Two-Bit. You don't even have a girlfriend" I said. Then everyone started laughing. I then opened Kate's gift. Kate got me a painted picture of a sunset with the words Stay Gold on it,a science kits,and a letter. The letter read: Jasmine,thanks for being a good sister. You have been so kind to me. You treated me as if I was your best friend. We hardly ever fight. Thanks so much for letting me read and watch The Outsiders. If you haven't let me read it,I probably wouldn't be in this amazing world right now. I also probably wouldn't have Johnny as my boyfriend. Thanks so much for everything. I don't know what I'd do without you. So cool that your 16 right now. I hope you have a good day. Your sister Kate. I went over to Kate and hugged her. "Thanks sis" I said. "Your welcome" said Kate. "Let's get this party started now" said Steve. Today was a fun day. We played games and had chocolate cake and so much more. Am really happy with all the presents I got. "Happy 16th birthday!" the whole gang said. "Thanks" I said. "Can you please sing?" Johnny asked. "Yeah come on" said Soda. "Fine" I said. "Yay!" said Johnny. 🎶I see something in the sky. It's coming down fast. It looks like a star. It's a shooting star,shooting star. I see someone there. Sparkling like diamond looking a the sky. I see a star. Your like a shooting star,shooting star. I see something in the sky. It looks like a star. Shooting star,shooting star. I see someone there. Sparkling like a diamond. You look like a shooting star,shooting star. I see someone there. Sparkling like a diamond. Looking at the sky. I see a star. It's a shooting star,shooting star. Your like a shooting star,shooting star. Shooting star,shooting star,shooting star,shooting star🎶 After I was done,the whole gang cheered. "Did you write that yourself?" Johnny asked. "Yeah. It's called Shooting Star" I said. "I could tell" said Johnny. "Talk to you guys later. Good night" I said. "Good night and happy birthday" the whole gang said. I then went to me and Soda room. "Happy birthday Jasmine" someone said. I turned around and no one was there. It must be that ghost again. "Thanks even though I can't see you" I said. I then went to sleep.

Bob's POV

So I guess today was Jasmine's birthday. She looked like she was having fun. Am glad she was. "Happy birthday Jasmine" I said. I saw that she was looking around. "Thanks even though I can't see you" said Jasmine. I wonder if she would say that if she knew that I was the ghost that was talking to her. She really is an amazing singer. Just a few more months and I'll show myself to her. I can't wait for Halloween. She doesn't even know what's coming. I guess she'll be a Junior. I was supposed to become a senior that year but it's okay. Johnny pretty soon I'll get my revenge on you. You'll see. Hahahahahaha

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! Sorry if it was a little to long. Anyways,have a good day. Stay Gold