Chapter 65

Jasmine's POV

Today is September 10th. School has been good so far. Am really happy to be back in school. Am heading to the park right now. Am walking alone. I was alone at the Curtis house so I thought I should get out. When I got there I went on top of the play equipment. I know I get a lot of memories everytime I go here but I can't let it stop me from coming here. I like going to parks anyways. I wish I could go back in time and fix somethings that has happened. I saw a Jay's blue Mustang come into the park. I know the difference between Randy's and Jay's Mustang now. Jay got a dark blue stripe on his Mustang and Randy didn't. I watched as all of them got out of the car. I wonder what they want. At least there not drunk. I sighed then looked up at them. "Hey Jasmine" said Jay. "Hi Jay" I said annoyed. "Why don't you come down here so we can talk. Or we can just come up there and talk" said Jay. I sighed and climbed off the play equipment. I put my hands up in the air and walked towards them. I saw that all of them were grinning at me. "Good girl. We actually wouldn't mind going all the way up there but am glad you came down here" said Jay. Rolls eyes. "What do you want Jay?" I asked. "Are your friends around?" Jay asked. "No" I said. "That's good" said Jay. "Are you scared of them or something?" I asked. "Heck no. I just didn't want them here right now" said Jay. "Oh" I said. Jay snapped his fingers and someone grabbed me. "Why don't we talk on that bench over there" said Jay. "Am not talking to you" I said. I tried to get out of the Socs grip but he kept tightening it. "Please let me go" I said. Jay smirked then I started getting taken to the bench. When I got to the bench I looked down. I didn't want to meet his glaze. I wonder what he wants to talk to me about. I wish he'd just leave me alone. I could feel him sit next to me and puts his arm around me. I couldn't escape because one someone was holding my arms behind the bench and two even if I was able to get out of the Socs grip am trapped between all of the Socs and Jay could easily grab me. So I decided to just stay out until they let me go or until someone saves me which I don't need saving. Jay lifted up my chin to meet his glaze. I quickly looked away. I heard a blade open. I then felt it right under my chin. My chin got lifted up and I was face to face with Jay again and this time he looked madder. "You listen up sweetheart,if you don't listen to me I'll cut you you. You understand me" said Jay. I nodded my head. I was a little scared of him now. His glare then turned into a grin. I couldn't look away from him because the blade was right under my chin and I didn't want to get cut. He started rubbing my cheek with his other hand. "So how has your day been so far?" Jay asked. I stayed silent. I felt the blade deepen into my skin. I closed by eyes shut. "It was good" I said. "That's good. Open your eyes now" said Jay. I kept them close. He can't control me. I felt the blade deepen again so I just did as he asked. "You listen to me sweetheart,your going to also do as I say or the blade is going to go deeper into your skin. Do I make myself clear?" Jay asked  sternly. "Yes" I whispered. "What was that?" Jay asked. "Yes" I said. "Good. So how was school been so far?" Jay asked. "It has been good. How has it been for you?" I asked. "That's good. It has been good for me" said Jay. "Good to hear" I said. "Am glad were getting on the same page now" said Jay. "Were not. Am just deciding to listen to you" I said. "So your scared of me then" said Jay. "Not exactly" I said. "I know you are" said Jay. "Jay can you please just leave me alone" I said. "Not let" said Jay. I rolled my eyes. "Of course" I said. "Stop rolling your eyes at me. I let you off the hook many times today but now am loosing my patience" said Jay. "Fine" I said. "Good girl" said Jay. "And would you please stop saying that. Am getting tired of hearing it" I said. "I don't care" said Jay. He then started kissing me. "Please stop. You know I have a boyfriend" I said. He ignores me and starts kissing my neck. I held my breath hoping he'd stop soon. He smirked then looked at me. "I'll kill you" I said. "I'd like to see you try" said Jay. "Just wait until I tell Soda about this" I said. "Tell Soda about this and I'll hurt him" said Jay. "You don't mean that" I said. "You sure about that" Jay said. He deepens the blade again. "Fine I won't tell him" I said. "Good" said Jay. He then removed the blade from me and let me go. "I'll see you at school Jasmine" said Jay. "See you later I guess" I said. They then left. I ran back to the Curtis house. Everyone was there when I got back. I sat on the couch next to Soda and kissed him.

Johnny's POV

Me and the gang went to Buck's to hang out. I realized that we forget to give her a note to tell her where we were. Pony doesn't like to be at Bucks but he still went. Jasmine doesn't like to go there either. We could have invited her to come but we didn't. She would've came if we did though she just wouldn't get any drinks. "Hey guys am going to go. I realized that we forgot to leave Jasmine a note. I'll see you guys later" I said. "Okay bye" said Darry. As I was walking I saw a Mustang following me. I watched as they Mustang stopped and they all got out. Oh no. Why does this have to happen? "Well,well,well,look who we have here guys. It looks like a greaser" a Soc said. I ran away from them. Seconds later I got pinned to the ground. I wish they'd just leave me alone. One of the Socs slapped me. "Tell Jasmine we said hey" one of the Socs said. They laughed then went to the Mustang and drove away. I wonder what that was all about. I went to the Curtis house only to find that Jasmine wasn't there. About 30 minutes later the gang came in. I decided not to tell anyone about what happened today. I might tell Jasmine but not anyone else. I hope no one figures it out either. About 10 minutes later Jasmine came back and sat on the couch. She went over to Soda and kissed him. "Where were you Jasmine?" I asked. "I was at the park. Where were you guys?" Jasmine asked. "We were at Bucks. I guess we should have invited you. We were going to leave you a not but we forgot. I came back here but I found out that you weren't here" I said. "Oh" said Jasmine. The rest of the day went by fast. Am going to tell Jasmine about what happened later.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter!  Sorry if it was a to long. Anyways have a good day. Stay Gold