New Years Eve Part 2

Kate's POV

"Leave me alone Jay. It is New Years Eve" said Jasmine. "I don't care what day it is. I well mess you you on any day" the person I assumed to me Jay said. "Please stop" said Jasmine. "I don't think so" said Jay. He tightened up on her again. "Leave her alone Jay" I said. He turned to look at me. "And who might you be?" Jay asked. "Hey,just meet me in there" said Jasmine. "Okay see you in there" I said. I was about to go in when Jay blocked by path still only a tight grip on Jasmine. "No one's going in there until I get your name" said Jay. "Jay come on, it's not her fight. It's between you and me" said Jasmine. "Shut me Jasmine" Jay said still looking at me. I looked at Jasmine and she had tears in her eyes. "Am Kate" I said. "Nice to meet you. Nice to meet another friend of Jasmine's" said Jay. Jay got out of my way and let me pass. "Let my friend go" I said. "Kate it's fine just go" Jasmine said. "Yeah listen to her or she gets even more hurt" said Jay. I quickly went in and found my seat and say next to Johnny. "Johnny,my sister is dealing with a Soc. His name is Jay. We got to tell the rest of the gang" I said. "No. Jasmine wouldn't like that. I have her for awhile. I don't want the gang knowing about it. She can tell if she feels like it. I know how tough so is. She can handle it" said Johnny. "Okay if you say so" I said. Johnny got up probably to go deal with Jay but I grabbed his hand and pulled him down. "Johnny don't. I don't want you to get hurt. Besides I want to watch a movie with you" I said. Johnny smiled. "Fine but next time am going out there" said Johnny. "Fine" I said.

Jasmine's POV

"Leave me alone" I said. "Shut up!" Jay yelled. Everyone was looking at us. Not really surprised though. I mean we are in a building. "Jay,your getting people's attention" I said. Jay looked around like he just now realized that. He tightened up on me one more time and took me outside. There was a bench and he threw me on it hard. He just stood in front of me. He was glaring at me. I wish I didn't have to see him tonight. My arm was sore from him tightening up on me. He took out his blade and put it to the side my face. I hope he doesn't cut me. "What do you want from me?" I asked. He chuckled lightly. "How come you never introduced Kate to me?" Jay asked. "None of your business" I said. Jay frowned at me. He sat down next to me. He took his blade off my face. He then put his arm around me. "Who is she to you?" Jay asked. I looked up at him. I was thinking about what to say. After I was silent for some time he looked up at me. I couldn't tell him that she was my sister. I just couldn't. Now that he knows her he might hurt her. I looked to the side to avoid his glaze. I felt his blade under my chin. He tilted my chin towards him. He then lifted up my chin to meet his glaze. I couldn't look away. The blade could cut me at any time if am not careful. "Answer the question" Jay said sternly. I took a deep breath. "She's my best friend" I said. "Now was that too hard to say?" Jay asked. "It was actually" I said. "I hope you have a good rest of your day. Sense today is a holiday I well let you go early. Next time maybe not. It depends what day it is" said Jay. Jay walked me inside. When we walked back in,everyone was staring at us again. Jay gave them a glare and they all looked away. Jay walked over to his gang. He said some stuff in a low voice and walked back over to me. He walked me to where the gang was sitting then left. I sat next to Johnny. "You okay?" Johnny whispered. "Yeah am fine" I whispered. "Kate told me that Jay was messing with you" Johnny whispered. "He didn't really hurt me. The only thing that hurt was him tightening up on me" I whispered. Johnny nodded his head. The rest of the gang probably did realize I was gone because they didn't ask me any questions. After the movie we started walking home. I heard a car hunk at us. It was a Mustang. "Hey greasers!Wash all that grease out of your hair!" a Soc yelled. I noticed it was Jay. He grinned at me then left. I looked at the gang and the all were glaring at the Mustang as it left. It was 11pm when we got back. The movie was over at 10:30. We turned on the TV and played card games until midnight. We watched the ball drop. "10....9....8....7....6....5....4....3....2....1....Happy New Year!" I yelled. "Happy New Year!" the gang yelled. Yes we did it! We made it through the year! Well everyone but me and Kate. But technically we all have. Soda kissed me. Kate kissed Johnny. I hope the rest of the gang finds girlfriends. Today was mostly good.

Hey guys! I hope you liked part 2 of this chapter! Am going to try to not make part 2s from now on but if I feel like the chapter is getting too long and there is still a lot of information I want to add then I well make a part 2. I hope it wouldn't go beyond that though. Anyways,have a good day. Stay Gold