Chapter 68

Jasmine's POV

Today is Wednesday September 21. The school day went by fast. I did happen to run into Danny again at lunch. He 'allowed' me to sit with my friends. That's at least how he put it. He shouldn't be allowed to tell me what to do no matter what happens. Unless he somehow became my boss or something. And that goes to all of my enemies. "Hey guys am going over to the drive-ins. Any of you want to come?" "I'll go" said Kate. "Okay. Anyone else?" I asked. Everyone else says no. With that we left the house. When we got to the drive-ins we paid then sat down. "How was school?" Kate asked. "It was good. How was school for you?" I asked. "It was good" said Kate. "Am glad" I said. "Am glad it was good for you to" said Kate. I felt some people sit behind us but I didn't turn around. I wasn't to bothered by it. A few minutes later however,someone put there hands on my shoulders which scared me about half to death. "Hey sweetheart. Nice to see you again. I wanna talk to you about something" a voice whispered. I looked at Kate and she's was looking at the person behind me. I turned around to see Danny and his gang. Crap. I wish he wasn't here right now. "Am not going to talk to you" I said. I turned back around to face the screen. I wish he'd just bother someone else. "Were going to talk whether you like it or not" he whispered but almost yelled. I decided to ignore him. It turns out that was a bad idea. I should learn not to ignore people especially Socs because usually bad things happen if I do that. I looked to my left and some people in Danny's gang held Kate. I realized that someone in his gang also had me. I was almost to scream when someone put there hand of my mouth. Just then me and Kate were taken out of the drive-ins. I was put on a bench outside of the drive-ins. I looked at Kate and she was pinned to the ground. I should have just came here alone. It's my fault she's also getting jumped. Someone uncovered my mouth. Of course Danny was sitting next to me. I wonder what he wants. "Now unless you want your friend to get hurt I suggest you listen to me" said Danny. Am tried of the threats Socs make about hurting someone I care about if I don't listen to them. "Fine" I said angrily. I heard him smirk then put his blade to my neck. "Am glad I ran into you here" said Danny. "I wish you weren't here" I said. He deepened the blade after I said that. "I'd be careful about what you say if I were you" said Danny. I sighed and punched him in the face. Am tried of all of this. I got up but then I was pushed back down to the bench. Someone grabbed both of my arms and held them behind the bench. I felt the blade go back to my neck but it went a lot deeper then last time. I know he wouldn't kill me though. I looked up and notice that Kate was getting beat up. "KATE!" I yelled. Someone just slapped me super hard and I almost got knocked out. I have a feeling that it was Danny. "Shut up or your friend well get beat even more" said Danny. I decided to stay quiet. "Okay guys,that's enough" said Danny. They stopped after that. Danny grabbed my jaw tightly and forced me to look at him. "Listen up sweetheart. Hit me again and I'll make sure she gets hurt twice as much as last time. Do I make myself clear" Danny said sternly. I nodded my head. "Good. I'll let you go for now" said Danny. With that he got his blade off me and lifted me up. I ran over to Kate and hugged her. Just then someone grabbed my arm. "I'll see you at school tomorrow. Just remember what I said" Danny whispered. With that he pushed me to the ground and drove away.

Kate's POV

I wonder who that Soc was. I think Jasmine knew him. He pushed her to the ground and drove away. I helped her up. "Who was that?" I asked. "His name is Danny. We met at lunch yesterday" said Jasmine. "Oh" I said. We then started walking home. When we got home the whole gang was looking at us. "What happened?" Darry asked. "Socs went after us at the drive-ins" I said. "Do you know there names?" Steve asked. "It doesn't matter" said Jasmine. "Just stop asking about it" I said. "Kate am so sorry for getting you into this. I should have just went alone. I didn't know that would happen. If I had known I wouldn't have asked anyone to come. I always make things worse for people. I might as well start going to places alone. I deserve to get jumped or kidnapped or something. I hope you can forgive me" said Jasmine. I wasn't expecting that speech Jasmine just made. "Jasmine it's okay really. It wasn't your fault. It was the Socs fault. They didn't have to do anything. They could have just left us alone. Am glad I came with you. I like spending time with you. You are my sister for crying out loud. You don't deserve to get kidnapped or jumped or anything. I don't know what I'd do without you. Don't blame yourself for that" I said. She ran over to me and hugged me. "I don't know what I'd do without you either" said Jasmine. I smiled. I wish those Socs left us alone. I wish people would stop going after Jasmine!!

Hey guy! I hope you liked this chapter! Have a good day! Stay Gold