Chapter 67

Jasmine's POV

Today is Tuesday 20th. I have to get ready for school. Two weeks ago was crazy. Only two of the days was crazy though. Besides those two days everythings been fine. Am so glad the gang doesn't no about it. I would've hated talking about it. Sometimes I even get flashbacks about it. I just want to get it out of my head. I don't get why Socs have to treat me differently. Am not an object or a toy. Am a human. Nobody should be messing with me like that. I don't care if their greasers or middle class or Socs. Nobody has the right to treat me like that. I started walking to school. Everything has been good at school besides Jay talking me too first period. The first few classes flew by fast. Am sitting with Pony and Johnny right now. Just then some Socs came and sat in front of us. Oh great. "Hey greasers. Hey middle class girl" one of them said. "What do you guys want?" Pony asked. "Does it really matter?" The same Soc asked. "Actually it does" said Johnny. "Please leave us alone" I said. "Yeah we're not doing that" the Soc said. "Just leave us alone" said Johnny. "Yeah. You guys didn't have to come brother us" said Pony. "We didn't do anything to you" I said. "Shut up all of you. Jasmine how about you come sit with us sweetheart" the Soc said. I stayed silent. "Hey am talking to you" he said. "You told us to shut up so am not allowed to talk" I said. Pony and Johnny started ooing. "You can talk when I talk to you. Now you better come sit with us over there before I send my gang after Pony and Johnny" he said. "Please don't" I said. "The choice is yours" he said. I looked at Pony and Johnny and they had worried looks on there faces. I knew it was my decision though. "Fine. Please don't send your gang after them. I don't want them hurt" I said. "Okay fine. Come on guys" he said. "See you guys after school" I said. I then got up and the Soc who was talking took my arm and he started taking me to his table. I looked back at my friends but then that Soc grabbed my chin and forced me to look forward. I sighed then finished eating. Once I was done I threw my plastic tray away then quickly went back to where I was sitting and grabbed my stuff. I was just about to leave when of course he grabbed me and took me out of the lunchroom. He pinned me to the wall. "How about I take you to class" he said. "I don't know your name" I said. "It's Danny" the Soc said. "Well Danny,am perfectly fine with walking to class by myself" I said. I tried to escape but he tightened his grip on me more. "Listen up sweetheart. You do as I say and let me do whatever to you and your little dirty  friends won't get hurt. Do I make myself clear" Danny asked sternly. I was so mad at him for calling my friends that but I didn't want them hurt so I just nodded my head yes. "Good girl. Now tell me what your next class is" said Danny. I told him then he started walking me to my next class. The rest of the school flew by very quickly. Am glad no one jumped me on the way home. I hope Danny leaves me alone. When I got home I just went upstairs to Soda's room. I didn't feel like talking to everyone right now. I just wanted to be left alone.

Pony's POV

I hope Jasmine's okay. Some Soc threatened her about sending his gang after us if she didn't sit with them so she decided that would've been the best because she doesn't want us hurt. At one point I saw that Soc take her outside of the lunchroom. Am assuming he also took her to class. I hope him and his gang leave her alone. She already had lots of other enemies as it is. The last few classes went by fast. Johnny drove me home. Maybe I should have walked with Jasmine. When Jasmine got home she just went upstairs without saying anything. Maybe she doesn't want to talk about what happened today. I think am going to leave her alone about that. I know she can handle that kind of stuff.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! Have a good day! Stay Gold