A New Place

Jasmine's POV

So that was all just a dream. A dream that I now forgot. I knew I had one though. I wish I remembered. Anyways,I go and turn on the light and am in a whole new room. "That's strange. I don't remember getting in bed here" I said to myself. I pinched myself to see if am dreaming. Am definitely not dreaming. "If am not dreaming,where am I?" I thought. I got dressed and went downstairs. The house looked different too. When I go downstairs,I see people who don't look like my parents. "Hi Jasmine,sleep well?" the woman asked. "Yeah" I said. "Good to hear" said the man. "Am sorry,who are you guys?" I asked. They both looked at me confused. "Were your parents,Sam and Sarah" said the woman. "I guess she got lost in a dream" the man said. "Oh yeah,I must have" I said. "Am just going to pretend that I know them. I have this feeling I know them to" I thought. "For being middle class,I guess we still live on the east side" Dad said. "I know,I feel like we should be on the west side" Mom said. "Middle class,east side,west side,where do I know them from?The names sound familiar" I thought. "Sorry Jasmine that we live in this part of town. We have just always wanted the best for you" Mom said. "You already have done the best for me,both of you" I said. Both of them smiled. "Am going to go for a walk" I said. "Okay,see you later" Mom said. "Don't forget your jacket" Dad said pointing at it. "A leather jacket,I don't remember getting one" I thought. I still decided to play along. I put it on and left. When I get outside,it looks different. "I don't know where I am but this is not Richland" I thought. As I was walking,I saw people dressed like they were in the 60's. I look down at my outfit and it kinda looked a little fancy. I just decided to stay quiet and not say anything. "This is only getting weirder and weirder" I thought. When I got to town,it also looked different. "What's going on here! Why does everything look so different!" I thought. I walked through town a little bit until I found a gas station. It was called the DX. "The DX? Why dose that sound so familiar?" I said to myself. I saw a man approach the door. I stop for a sec and ask him what year it was "It's 1966" the man said. "Where am I?" I asked. "Tulsa,Oklahoma" the man said. Then he went in before I could say anything else. "1966,how did I even get to this year! Wait a sec,didn't I read The Outsiders in 9th grade  "Wait a sec,middle class,east side,west side,1960's clothing,the DX,year of 1966. Isn't all of that from The Outsiders book and movie" I thought. That's when I realized that was it. "Am in The Outsiders world! How can that be though This's so cool. Wait,how did I get here?" I thought. Then I remembered my dream. It was about The Outsiders and everything that happened in my dream happened in real life. Actually,it ended here. "That's very strange" I thought. I looked over at the door. "I wonder what I should do next" I thought. Am just going to go in.