Day After

Jasmine's POV

Today is the second day of school for me. It is January 4th. I hope that today we'll be better than yesterday. I was mad yesterday. I saw Jay and his gang and then what happened with Kate. I hope things start changing soon. Why can't everyone just be nice to each other? It really shouldn't matter what class you are in. You should be nice either way. But sadly that's not how the world works. I was just walking with Pony,Johnny,and Kate to school when a green Mustang drove by. That's new. Never seen a green Mustang before. We were almost at school too. Kate left because we were at where she had to turn. The Mustang stopped next to us. They all got out. They out numbered us by one. Am pretty sure that there high schoolers. "Hey guys,nice to see you guys walking out here" a Soc said. "Leave us alone. We have to get to school" I said. "We go to the high school to. We don't mind waiting out here for a little bit. In fact we don't care if we are late" the same Soc said. "Well we don't want to be late" said Pony. "Yeah so just let us go" said Johnny. "Yeah I don't think so" another Soc said. "Come on Mark,just leave us alone" said Pony. That Soc was glaring at Pony. "Wait you guys know each other?" I asked. "He is in our class" said Pony. "Oh" I said. Mark walked over to me and stroked my hair. He then started rubbing my cheek up and down. I got his hand off me. I hate it when people do that stuff. Unless it's Soda sense he is my boyfriend. I especially don't like it when someone I just met or a Soc does it to me. I walked over to Johnny and Pony. "Should we try to leave?" I whispered. "I think we should" said Pony. "Yeah we should try" said Johnny. We all tried running past them. I felt someone grab my arm and pull me back. Pony and Johnny looked behind and stopped. "Guys get to school. I well be fine" I said. They nodded and ran to school. I was glad that they were able to leave. I got spined around. "How about we take you to school Jasmine" said Mark. I tried to get out of his grip but couldn't. He didn't even try to tighten his grip. He was just really strong I guess. "I think am good" I said. I then got dragged to the car and was forced in. After everyone was in,one of the Socs started driving to school. I didn't know three of four Socs in here. Mark was one of the Socs who were sitting next to me. He put his arm around me and tightened up his grip on my shoulder. We got to school about 5 minutes later. I felt a release of pressure off my shoulder. I then got out of the car and started heading to school. Someone grabbed my arm. I looked and of course it was Mark. "Am walking you inside. Don't think anything you say well change my mind" said Mark. I didn't even know what to say. When we got inside he let go of me and left to his classes. I decided to start walking to my class. Someone tapped me on the shoulder. What the heck is going on? Why can't I just walk to my class in peace? I turned around and to my dismay it was Jay. First Mark now Jay. I sighed and tried walking my class again. Jay grabbed me and started taking me somewhere. It wasn't the way to my classroom that's for sure. He took me to the cafeteria and forced me down on a seat. One  member his gang put their hands on my shoulders and tightened up on them. I guess they really didn't want me to leave. Jay sat in front of me. I wonder what he wants. I didn't move because they would probably tightened their grip on me more. "Let me go" I said. No. Now listen up. You are going to let me do what I want with you. That means walking you to class or something. Pony and Johnny go to this school so I could just beat them up here. I don't mind getting detention. It would be worth beating them up. I would be happy I did it to. I hope I make myself clear" said Jay sternly. "Fine" I said. "That's what I wanted to hear" said Jay. They Soc released his hands from my shoulders. I got up and started walking to class. I guess Jay was coming with me. I actually didn't know he met today.
After I got to my class he left. So far my day hasn't been good. Luckily I wasn't late to class.

Kate's POV

That same Soc walked me to my class today. I think he'll always walk to my class though. I got his name. His name is Zack. I wish he would just leave me alone. I hope Pony,Johnny,and Jasmine are okay. I hope those Socs didn't jump them. I knew Jasmine wouldn't want me there sense there were Socs there so I left. But that was also where I turn to go to my school. Everything was fine the rest of the day. When the four of us got to the Curtis house I told them who that Soc was. "That name doesn't ring a bell to me" said Jasmine. "Never heard of him" said Pony. "I haven't either" said Johnny. Johnny kissed me then we went to go sit down on the couch. I turned on the TV and Mickey Mouse came on. All I wanted to do right now is reflex.

Pony's POV

I think Jasmine is hiding something from us. Like what those Socs we saw this morning wanted with us or if Jay did something to her or something. Or even both. I know I shouldn't worry about her because I know she can handle herself and she is tough but I can't help it. I don't want to see her hurt. I don't want her to get hurt because of me or anything. I know she wanted me and Johnny to leave this morning but was it a mistake? Am sure she doesn't want us hurt though. I don't think she would tell us what happened either. It really isn't my business but I would want to know what happened. We are getting haunted too. Well that's at least what I think. If it is true it's most likely Bob. I don't even know what he wants with us. I wonder if he wants us dead. Although he did say he wanted to kidnap Jasmine before he died. I wonder if Jasmine is who he wants the most. But he has been after me and Johnny too. It might be because we were both there too. Johnny killed him. Bob was drowning me. Probably because what what I said about Socs. It was payback for what he said about greasers. I wonder if he is haunting Dallas too. I mean he did mess with his girlfriend. He might want to do revenge on Johnny. Which if he does try and 'kidnap' Jasmine it would be revenge to Johnny am pretty sure. But I ghost couldn't kidnap anyone right? I at least think he is haunting us. I could be wrong though.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter. Sorry if it is too long. Anyways I hope you have a good day. Stay Gold