Chapter 76

Jasmine's POV

Today's Saturday November 26th. I decided to walk to the Curtis house. Am still kidnapped. It's like I can't escape Bob. I tried to leave his house lots of times but he always caught me. I tried staying inside when it was time to go but the next day he took me back to his house and locked me up. Am sick and tried of this. WHY CAN'T I JUST HAVE A NORMAL LIFE?! I ran to the lot and sat down on a bench crying. Why me? Why did I get chosen to be in this life? Am glad I got into the book because I met some amazing people. I just really wish I didn't get kidnapped my a ghost and that am always getting jumped by Socs. Am tried of it. "Hey sweetheart. What are you doing here all alone?" A familiar voice asked. I looked up to see Greg standing above me. His gang was standing behind him. Greg smirked then threw me to the ground. Oh no. I have to deal with them now.

Darry's POV

I was hanging out with Ruby today. I invited her to my house. Jasmine said I can tell her about the ghost thing. I think I'll tell her today. I hope she believes me. I know it's a lot to take in. I wonder where Jasmine's at. I hope she comes over later. "Ruby,I have something to tell you. It'll probably be hard to believe but it's true. Am telling the truth. And if you don't believe ask Jasmine. She's actually going through it right now" I said. "Okay" said Ruby. "So apparently on Halloween Jasmine got kidnapped by a ghost. She was supposed to go to Bucks but she never went there and she never came back that night. The next day she tried telling everyone in the gang that she was kidnapped by a ghost who's name is Bob Sheldon. None of us believed her but Kate. Pony got really mad. That Saturday we all went to the park only to find out that she was telling the truth. Oh and that ghost happened to be someone that Johnny killed and Bob was doing revenge on both Johnny and Pony" I said. "I believe you" said Ruby. "Am glad" I said. "Me and Bob know each other. My parents were friends with his parents and we were forced to do things together. We never dated and am glad we never did. I met his ex girlfriend. She was way prettier then me. We are actually still friends. Me and Randy weren't really friends" said Ruby. "Oh" I said. I kissed her and she kissed me back. I didn't know she knew Bob. "Please don't hurt Johnny" I said. "Don't worry. I only hurt people for self-defense" said Ruby. "I wish I knew that both of you two knew each other. Hey Ruby" someone said. I looked next to Ruby and Bob was standing there. "Hey Bob. I wasn't expecting you to be here" said Ruby. "Well am glad I got to see you. Have fun with David here" said Bob. "It's Darry" I said. "I know. I just felt like calling you that Darry. Have fun guy's" said Bob. He then vanished. What was awkward. I looked at Ruby and she was confused. I wish he didn't show up.

Soda's POV

I decided to go on a walk and try and find Jasmine. I really want to see her today. I hope she's okay. Am was going to be worried about her. I know she's been kidnapped for a long time. I just can't believe it was by a ghost. She doesn't deserve to be treated like this. I wish she'd just get left alone. She has also been getting jumped a lot.

Jasmine's POV

"Please leave me alone Greg" I said. "I don't think so. Your coming with us" said Greg. I felt someone pick me up and started taking me to the car. I did some karate moves on him. I've been trying to do karate these last few weeks. He left me go and I tried running away from them. I felt someone grab me then turned me around and slapped me. He slapped me so hard that I got knocked back into someone's arms. I watched as Greg opened his blade and started walking towards me. I tried getting out of the Socs grip but it was no use. He put the blade on my cheek. "Listen up sweetheart. If you don't listen to me am going to cut you on your beautiful face" said Greg. "Please don't" I said. "Then listen to me" said Greg. "Whatever middle class Soc" I said. Oops. I forgot he doesn't like to be called a middle class person. I felt him lift up my shirt sleeves. I got scars from the last time he cut my arms. He removed the blade from my face and put it on my right arm. "Please don't. Am sorry. I forgot that you didn't like to be called a middle class person" I said. He leaned in close and kissed my forehead. He started kissing my head then backed up a little bit. I felt him cut my scars on both of my arms. "Never call me a middle class Soc it just middle class or anything again. Am a Soc" Greg said sternly. I nodded my head and he smirked at me and bandaged my cuts. He grabbed both of my hands in one hand and pulled me close. "I hope I made myself clear" said Greg. "You did" I said. "Good. Now your coming with me and if you try to get away I'll either cut you or best you up" said Greg. I nodded my head and looked down. "Hey let her go now!" Someone yelled. I looked up to see Soda running over to me. I heard Greg laughing but when he looked behind me,him and his gang left. I pulled my sleeves down before Soda noticed the bandages all over my arms. I knew it was probably Bob because I turned around and no one was there. I hugged Soda. "You okay Jasmine?" Soda asked. "Yeah" I said. We then started walking to the Curtis house. When we got back we just went in his room and closes the door. We just laid on his bed and just looked up at the ceiling.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! Sorry if it was a little to long. Am thinking I'll end this book here and write a new one but am not sure yet. I guess you'll find out by next weekend. Anyways I hope you have a good day. Stay Gold