New Day

Jasmine's POV

Johnny said he is driving to school. Pony is going with him along with Kate. He asked if I wanted to go with them but I said no. I am happy that Johnny knows how to drive a car now. Am happy he passed is driving test. Now he can drive to school. I don't mind walking. Am going to walk home to. I don't mind walking home. If I get jumped I guess am fine with it. It would be my fault if I got jumped cause I decided to walk alone. A lot of Socs probably know my name by now. I have gotten jumped multiple times. That's why it doesn't bother me as much anymore. Yesterday was different. I got jumped two times by the same person. Of course I didn't tell the gang about it. I don't want them to know. Next month is my concert in Choir. I can't wait. It's going to be fun. After first period I ran into Addison. She is in my math and english class. "Oh hi Addison" I said. "Hi Jasmine" said Addison. "Sorry for running into you" I said. "It's okay. Do you know where Johnny is?" Addison asked. "No" I said. "Okay" said Addison. "Why?" I asked. "No reason" said Addison. Then I saw a boy walk over to her. When he looked at me he glared at me. "Addison why the heck are you talking to her?" he asked. "Cause I can" said Addison. She ran to my side. "Addison get over here" he said. "No. Am tried of this. Leave me alone" said Addison. "No. Am never going to leave you alone" he said. "That's my EX" Addison whispered to me. "Oh. Do you know why he isn't leaving you alone?" I whispered. "Either he still has feelings for me or he wants to hurt me or someone I care about" Addison whispered back. He walked over to me and stroked my cheek. "Stay away from her Jasmine. I don't want to hurt you but I well. Just remember that my name is Johnson" he whispered. "I well not stay away from her and there is nothing you can do about it" I said. "I know your friends. Ponyboy Curtis and Johnny Cade right?" Johnson whispered. "Yeah" I whispered. "I can hurt them to" Johnson whispered. "Stay away from them" I said. Johnson smirked and kissed my cheek. He walked away before I could even do anything. "You okay Addison?" I asked. "Yeah thanks to you" said Addison. "Well if he bothers you again let me know" I said. "Okay. Thank you so much" said Addison. "Your welcome" I said. She hugged me then left for class. At lunch Johnny gave me a note then left with Pony. They said they had to go to a certain class to get something. They still ate with me but then they had to leave. I then started to read the not. The not reads: Dear Jasmine,Thanks for everything you have done for us. I really appreciate everything you have done for me and the rest of the gang. You are so sweet and nice. Am glad to came into my life. I don't care if you came from a dream or not. You really changed everything. I would have died if it wasn't for you. Am so happy your sister came to this world to. If she didn't,I wouldn't have an amazing girlfriend. I guess we are family now. Also Soda,Pony,and Darry are in the family. You and Soda are a great couple. Am glad we became best friends. It is even cooler that we became family. Remember that poem "Nothing Gold Can Stay"? Well I have a good idea about what it means. I think it means your gold when your a kid like green. When your a kid everything is new like green. It's just when you get used to everything that it's day. And if you really like something it's gold. You have always been gold. You acted like you didn't know some things that happened but you actually did. Well only the things from the book and movie. You know your a really good actor. You should consider being one. I hope you never leave this world. I know you have another life outside of this one but I just don't know what I would do without you or your sister. It would be like we never existed. Like this world was all a dream. You might remember us but you wouldn't get to see us anymore. You are like the sister I never had. At least you wouldn't have to deal with Socs. I would be really sad if you ever got teleported back home. I know you might miss home in the other you have. Like missing your friends and missing your real family and such. I would just miss you so much. I feel like I have known you like forever. You completely changed my life. I hope you always remember me. Stay Gold Jasmine,Stay Gold. Love Johnny. After I was done reading it I felt tears coming down my face. I wouldn't ever want to leave Johnny. And I agree about what Johnny said about that quote. He really is like a brother I never had. He is my brother but it's not like I had one in the other world. I felt like I have known him forever to. Like before my english teach even read the class the book. Am really glad I met the gang. They really changed my life. Just then someone ripped the note out of my hands. I looked up to see Johnson holding my note. "Hey give it back" I said. "Not happening" said Johnson. I tried grabbing it put he kept on moving it out of the way. "Oh it's from Johnny. I wonder what it says" said Johnson. "Come on,give it back!" I yelled. "Not until am done reading it" said Johnson. I kept on trying to get it but failed. Johnson finally gave it back to me a few minutes later. "I didn't know you had a sister" said Johnson. He sat down across from me. I then got pinned back down to the chair. I tried to get back up but I got pinned back down. "You better not tell anyone" I said. "Don't worry I wasn't planning to" said Johnson. "What do you want Johnson?" I asked. He laughed lightly for a minute then settled down. "Your the one I want sweetheart" said Johnson. "Leave me alone. "You listen up,your going to do as I say and know one gets hurt" said Johnson. Then the bell rang. Johnson smirked then him and his gang left. The rest of the day was fine. I was about a block away from my house when I saw a Mustang park at the corner in front of me. They all got out. Great,Johnson is back for more. Why do I have to be jumped. At least it wasn't by anyone else I know.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! Am going to make a part 2 to this chapter so don't think it's just going to end there. Have a good day. Stay Gold