Later That Day

Jasmine's POV

I decided to go for a run. I put on my ear buds and started listening to music. It is 8pm. It is pretty dark out. I decided to go by myself. I just have to watch out for Socs. It is kind of a chilly night. Which I like this kind of whether. It is definitely better then hot whether. I kept on running until I realize that I just bumped into someone. I look up and realize that I just ran into a Soc. I take off your ear buds. "Hey watch it" he said. I look around and I notice that I am still on the east side. Well that's good. "Sorry" I said. I tried to run past him but he blocked my path. I tried going back the way I came but there was another Soc there. I was trapped. There was a Soc and each side of me too. At first I only noticed one Soc but I guess there was four of them. "Hey middle class girl,what you doing walking all alone?" One of them asked. I stayed silent. I realized that I left my blade at the Curtis house. That's just great. Maybe it is a good thing though. Or maybe not. "Not talking huh" the same Soc said. "Wait is that the girl who was with her friend that killed that Soc?" Another one said. "Oh yeah I think so. That Soc was our friend" the other one said. "Am Jay by the way" the first one that talked said. "And am Arthur" the other one that talked said. "Cool that you saved those kids from the burning church" said Arthur. "Is one of you in charge of this gang?" I asked. "Yeah,I am" said Jay. "Good to know" I said. I almost punched Jay in the face when he grabbed my wrist. "You shouldn't have tried to punch me" said Jay. The next thing I knew I was grabbed from behind and was pinned to the ground. Then I heard a switch open. Jay kneeled down beside me and put the blade to my throat. I turned around and I realized who the other two Socs we're. I wish I knew there names though. Those were two of the Socs who jumped Pony the day before me,Pony,Johnny,and Dallas went to the drive-in. I think four Socs jumped Pony that day. Or maybe five? I can't remember. "Hey I remember you two,you are two of the Socs who jumped my friend the day before the incident" I said. They looked up at me and grinned. "Thought you looked familiar" one of them said. "Yeah same" the other said. "That was a bad idea" I said. "Am glad he got hurt" one first one said. I glared at him. Then I looked back at Jay. I tried to get out of Arthur's grip but he only tightened it more. I eventually stopped moving. "Let me go!" I yelled. Jay then slapped me hard across the face. "Shut up!" Jay yelled. "Johnny,Pony,anyone!" I screamed. Jay slapped me again. I then felt a handkerchief go over my mouth. My cheek was stinging though. The blade was still pressed against my throat. I got one of my hands free and tried punching Jay in the face again and this time I actually did. I got my other hand free and started running. "Get her!!" Jay yelled. I went into an ally to try and escape them. I took the handkerchief off. A few seconds later I felt a hand go over my mouth. Of course Jay found me. I was terrified. Jay punched me in the face twice. "You listen to me. You are going to do as I say or else am going to hurt Johnny Cade. It serves him right for killing my friend. You hear me. So it is your choice" said Jay sternly. "Hey let her go!" Someone said. "We well talk later" Jay whispered in my ear. With that he left. I turned around to see a greaser standing there. He looks kinda familiar. Tim Shepard I think. "Hey miss,you okay?" he asked. "Yeah,thank you" I said "Yeah no problem" he said. "Are you Tim Shepard?" I asked. "Uh yeah. How did you know my name?" he asked. "Well I saw you the night me,Pony,Johnny,and Dallas went to the drive-in. You were looking for him when you caught him slashing your tires. I also saw you at the rumble" I said. "Oh,I didn't even remember you being at the drive-ins or the rumble" said Tim. "Well I was at both places" I said. Tim nodded. "Want a ride home?" Tim asked. "Well am going to the Curtis house" I said. "I know where they live" said Tim. "Okay then,sure" I said. I got back to the house about 30 minutes later. I thanked Tim then went back inside. I noticed that the gang was staring at me. "What?" I asked. "What happened to your cheek?" Soda asked. "Oh that,it doesn't matter" I said walking to Soda's room.

Soda's POV

Jasmine walked though the door and I noticed that her cheek was purple. The rest of the gang also seemed to notice. "What?" Jasmine asked. "What happened to your cheek?" I asked. "Oh that,it doesn't matter" Jasmine said. She was walking to our room. I went in my room and shut the door. "Did the Socs get to you?" I asked. "It doesn't matter,am okay really" she said. "I don't like to see you hurt" I said. "Look,I don't want to talk about" she said. "Okay fine" I said. I was worried about. What if she didn't want to talk about it because they threatened her. I am pretty sure it was the Socs. She shouldn't have been out alone. Am sure everything is fine though. I know she can handle them. She is pretty tough.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter. What do you guys think? Do you think that Jasmine well listen to Jay or do you think she won't and risk Johnny getting hurt. I guess you guys we'll find out later. Let me know what you guys think. Anyways have a good day. Do it for Johnny. Stay Gold