Halloween

Jasmine's POV

Today's Halloween! Am so excited! We just got home from school. Darry put up Halloween lights on the house last night. The house looks pretty scary with all the decorations. Soda and Steve but up every none light stuff. I would stay behind and give candy out to the kids but Kate and Pony want me to come with them so I think that's what am going to do.

Johnny's POV

I can't believe it! Today's Halloween already! Once 8pm hits were going to start walking around and looking at the houses. I wonder what costumes everyone's going to wear. Darry is going to stay and hand out candy to the kids. Jasmine said she'd help with that but Pony and Kate want her to come with us so that's what she's doing. It would be fun with her. I wish Darry would come but he said he'd be busy doing stuff at the house. He said he'd still be passing out candy to the kids though. A few hours later it was 6pm. I decided to put on my costume. I decided to be a werewolf. I was thinking about being a dog but I changed my mine. Everyone had there costume on by 8pm. Pony was a dog. Kate was a cat. Jasmine was a vampire. Two-Bit was a mouse. Steve decided to be chocolate cake. Soda was a soldier. Dallas was a police officer. I don't know why though. I'll ask him later.  Darry was Superman. "Okay are you guys ready to go?" I asked. "Yeah" said Pony. "Of course" said Kate. "Yeah" said Jasmine. "See you guys later" said Darry.

Darry's POV

I can't wait to see my girlfriend today. I haven't told the gang about her yet. Her name's Ruby Fox. I hope Pony and Soda like her. She's coming over in a little bit. Ruby has red hair and blue eyes. She's 20 she happens to be the same age as me. We have been together for two weeks. She wants to be a designer. She loves to use studs and glitter and stuff. I think she'd be good at it. I heard a knock on the door and I went to go answer it. Ruby happened to be standing there. Luckily she came right before everyone was going out.  She dressed up as Wonder Woman. I let her in and kissed her then took her to the living room. "Guy's this is Ruby Fox. She's my girlfriend" I said. Everyone looked up at her. "Hey everyone" said Kate. "These are my two brothers Ponyboy who goes by Pony and Sodapop who goes by Soda" I said. "Hi" said Pony. "Hey. Nice to meet you Ruby!" Soda said cheerfully. "That's Soda's girlfriend Jasmine Jewels and her sister Kate and that's Kate's boyfriend Johnny Cade" I said. "Hey. Nice to meet you. Your so pretty. I can tell why Darry picked you" said Jasmine. "Aw thanks Jasmine. Your so pretty to. I get why Soda choose you" said Ruby smiling. Jasmine also started smiling me. "Hi. Nice to meet you" said Kate. "Hey. Glad I got to meet you" said Johnny. "These are my others friends that are here often. That's Two-Bit Matthews,Steve Randle,and Dallas Winston who goes by Dally or Dal" I said pointing to each of them. "Howdy. Nice to meet ya. Mickey Mouse also says hi" said Two-Bit. Ruby burst out laughing. "Tell Mickey I said hi" said Ruby. "Okay" said Two-Bit. "His real name is Keith. Hi. Nice to meet you" said Steve. "Steve!" Two-Bit yelled. "Don't worry. I won't call you that. Nice to meet you Steve" said Ruby. "Hey Ruby. It's an honor to meet you. Your pretty" said Dallas. "I have heard of you Dallas. Your popular. I know you've been in jail a lot. I also know how you treat girls. Am glad we were never together. I would never date you. Thanks for the compliment though" said Ruby. "No problem" said Dallas. "Well we're going to go walk around. See you guys later" said Soda. With that they left. Am so glad they got to meet Ruby.

Jasmine's POV

Ruby seems nice. Am glad I got to meet her. Me and everyone in the gang but Darry started walking around. Am surprised to see Dally dressed up as a police officer. "Hey Dal,why are you dressed like a police officer?" Johnny asked. "So I can steal kids candy. They'd think I'd be a real police officer. Why are you a werewolf? You and Pony should have switched costumes. Am not surprised that Dallas is a cop for stealing kids candy. "I don't know. I wanted to be something scary" said Johnny. "Well see you guys later. Am going to find more kids then am going to Bucks" said Dallas. Everyone says bye then he leaves. We then started walking around. There was lots of cool houses. I started singing a spooky song I made up. 🎶 There's a monster under my bed. What am I going to do? I hear things in my closet. I look at my door and something tried to open my door. The hands so creepy. It's all gray. I think a Zombie is trying to get inside. I try to get up but something is holding me down. What do I do?🎶 🎶I look to see a werewolf holding me down. The Zombie comes inside. I see spiders all over the wall. I can't escape. What am I going to do?🎶 Kate sang. 🎶I start to feel scared all of a sudden. I hope this all ends soon. What am I going to do?🎶 Pony sang. 🎶A shadow comes out of the closet. I think it's a ghost. It stands in front of me. What am I going to do?🎶 Johnny sang. No one else wanted to sing so that was the end of of the song. "Good job at starting the song Jasmine" said Soda. "Yeah good job. It was good. Good job for everyone that singed along" said Steve. "It was amazing" said Two-Bit. "Thanks guys. Everyone who was singing did a good job to" I said. "It was an amazing song" said Kate. "Yeah. It was spooky to" said Johnny. "Yeah it was spooky. It sounded good put together" said Pony. "Hey guys" someone said from behind us. I jumped then turned around. It was Tim and Curly Shepard. "Hey guys. What are you doing?" Soda asked. "Well we were about to head to Buck's. What were you guys doing?" Tim asked. "Just walking around" said Soda. "Sounds boring. Do you guys want to come with us?" Tim asked. "Okay. Everyone want to come?" Soda asked. "Sure" said Two-Bit. "Am down" said Steve. "Jasmine,Johnny,Pony,want to come?" Soda asked. "Sure" said Johnny. "I guess" said Pony. "Sure but am going to walk around for bit more if that's okay" I said. "Okay but be safe" said Soda. "Okay" I say. I then start walking away. I walk near an ally. I thought I heard something so I walk into it. I hope I don't run into a Soc. I look and no one's there. I look one more time and this time I see someone who looks familiar. I take a closer look at him and I realized who he was. "Hey Jasmine. Nice to see you again" the person said. I then started screaming. After a few second, I got knocked out then everything went black.

Bob's POV

Today's finally Halloween! I finally get to start my plan. I could have done it before Halloween but I thought today would've been the best day to do it. It was 9pm by now. Jasmine your in for a treat. I went to an ally. I saw her by herself. I made some noise then she walked in the ally. I made her turn around twice for her to realize that am there. I looked at her and her eyes were wide and she was as white as a ghost. She touched me and her hand went right through me. She tried to touch me again and this time I let myself be solid. "Hey Jasmine. Nice to see you again" I said. She started screaming then I knocked her out. I picked her up and teleported her to my house. I put her in a room then closed the door. She still has school tomorrow. Am so happy I finally kidnapped her. I guess I'll see her tomorrow. Hahahahahahah!!!!

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! Sorry if it's a little to long. Guys I have been waiting to do this chapter for a long time. I didn't want to skip any months so that's why it took so long to get to this chapter. Anyways have a good day. Stay Gold