The Next Day Part 2

Johnny's POV

Both of the ones who went after Jasmine grabbed her and brought her closer. They pinned her too the ground and punched her. The one who I assumed was in charge walked over to her. Then the one who was holding on to me pinned me to the ground and held a tighter grip in me. The person who I assumed was in charge said something to her but I couldn't make out what. All I know is he was leaning in close to her. It looked like he was about to kiss her. I saw her get her hang free and slapped him across the face. The other two let go of her and the one in front of her grabbed her. She also said something to him that I couldn't make out. He then walked her over to where I was. He threw her down next to me.

Jasmine's POV

Two Socs I didn't know started coming towards me. The next thing I knew I was pinned to the ground and they punched me. Then someone walked in front of me and  kneeled down. "Hey sweetheart. My name is DJ. Nice to meet you Jasmine" said DJ. I wondered for a moment how he knew my name but then I remembered the paper. He must have read the paper to know my name. He then leaned in a tried to kiss me. I was able to get my hand free and slap him across the face. He gave his friends a look and they let go of me. DJ then grabbed me. "You well be my girlfriend" said DJ. "I have a boyfriend and even if I didn't I would never be your girlfriend" I said. He glared at me then bright over to where Johnny was. He threw me down next to him. "Hey Johnny. Am DJ. Nice to meet you" said DJ. "Can't you just let us go. Or at least let my friend Jasmine leave" Johnny said. "Johnny no. You are leaving when I do" I said. "Is she your girlfriend?" DJ asked. "No just a friend" said Johnny. "Oh okay" said DJ. DJ got his blade a put on Johnny's throat. "Am going to kill you just like what you did to Bob Shel...."STOP TALKING ABOUT THAT!" Johnny yelled. DJ smirked. "Hey let them go!" someone yelled. "I turned around to see Dallas standing there. "This won't be the last you well hear from me Johnny" said DJ. DJ then grinned at me. I hope to see you soon Jasmine" said DJ. Then him and his gang ran to the Mustang and drove away. "Thanks Dal" said Johnny. "Yeah,thanks Dal" I said. "No problem" said Dallas. We then walked back to the Curtis house. When we got inside,Pony was already there. Johnny and Dallas looked surprised at what they were seeing. There jaws were dropped open. Pony seemed to notice because then he said"I know. I noticed it when I got here. Who ever did it did a good job". I smiled. At least one person thinks so. "Oh. I was actually the one who did it" I said. Within a second all eyes were fixed on me. "You are telling me that you did this amazing cleaning job?" Johnny asked. I nodded. "Wow it really looks good" said Dal. "Thanks everyone" I said. "Where you and Johnny when I got home? I didn't even see you guys?" Pony asked. "I was being jumped then Jasmine tried to help but then she also ended up getting jumped as well" said Johnny. "Are you guys okay?" Pony asked. "Yeah" me and Johnny said at the same time. "How was track tryouts?" Johnny asked. Yes. So he actually did them. I guess today was the day of the tryouts. "It went good. I got in" said Pony. "Well that's good" said Johnny. "Yeah,so cool" said Dal. "Yeah,so amazing" I said. Me,Pony,and Johnny went to Pony's room. Dal just stayed downstairs. When we got to Pony's room I closed the door. "Can you please not tell anyone that me and Johnny got jumped. I don't want anyone to worry. Especially Soda" I said. "Yeah" said Pony. I looked at Johnny and he was also nodding. "Jasmine. Something happened at school. So Sylvia and two other greasers were sitting across from me and Johnny then Sylvia said something about if we are ready to get beat up. Then all three of them looked up and ran away. We didn't think it was because if us though" said Pony. I stared at both of them. My eyes went wide. "You know I was going to tell you guys this after Court tomorrow but I think I should tell you now. So earlier today a was trying to clean when I felt a chill all over my body. Then seconds after that I thought I heard someone whisper "Am coming for you Jasmine. Maybe on Halloween". I don't know if I imagined it or what but I know I heard it" I said. It was there turned to be shocked. There eyes then went wide. "You don't think that maybe you know who is haunting us do you?" Pony asked. We just stared at each other for a minute then laughed. "No. I don't think so. I think we are just imagining stuff" I said. "I think your right" said Pony. "I don't guys. I mean you guys could be right but also could be wrong. I know we could have been imagining that stuff but he could really be haunting us. He does like you more then us" said Johnny. "I guess it can also just be a coincidence . But it has just never happened before" I said. I few hours later everyone was home. Pony told everyone about how track tryouts went. Pony and Johnny never spoke about me and Johnny getting jumped. I gave Dal a look and even he didn't tell anyone. Pony did mention how everyone kept on staring at him and Johnny on the bus and at school. But neither if them mentioned how Sylvia and the two other greasers ran away after looking up or about the incident the this house which I was happy for. Everyone thanked me for cleaning the house. I can't believe the Court thing is tomorrow. I hope tomorrow we'll be less creepy then today.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter. I am sorry if it is a little too long. I hope this chapter wasn't too creepy either. Anyways,have a good day. Stay Gold