Spring Break

Jasmine's POV

Today is April 4th. Today is the start of Spring Break. Well technically it started Friday April 1st after school but we don't have school on the weekend so I didn't count it. Least month went so fast. I can't believe it is already April. I guess school well be over pretty fast. Usually the school year goes by fast. I've probably said that lots of times but that's okay. Am walking by myself right. Am just heading to the park. I could have went with someone but am obviously fine with going alone. I I went to a bench and sat down. I thought I would never be back here after what happened. It was only December when it happened. It happened about 4 months ago. Am still getting flashbacks about that night. Well a lot of things that happened before Kate came into this world. Mostly about Bob getting killed though. I can't believe how much has happened within 4 months. "Hey Jasmine" someone said. I turned around to see Addison standing there. "Hey Addison" I said. She then sat down next next. "It's crazy how fast last month went" said Addison. "I know right" I said. I then went a pair of strong arms go on my shoulders. "Who do we have here?" Someone asked. That voice sounded familiar. It sounded a lot like Johnson. "Leave us alone Johnson" said Addison. I thought it was Johnson. I guess I was right. "Make me" said Johnson. He then released is hands off of me and went in front of us. I then felt some more strong arms on my shoulders again. Must be one of his gang members. I looked at Addison and someone had their arms on her shoulders to. "Please leave us alone" I said. "I don't think so" said Johnson. He then got out his blade and sat between me and Addison. I saw him whisper something in Addison's ear. I saw the fear in her eyes. He must have threatened her or something. He then turned his attention to me and put the blade to throat. "How about me and you go somewhere" said Johnson. "No" I said. "Oh is that so" said Johnson. "I have a boyfriend" I said. "Who said I was taking you on a date" said Johnson. "Well either way I said no" I said. "Oh come on Jasmine,it well be fun" said Johnson. "Like I said no" I said. I then punched him in the face. I tried to get out of the Socs grip but it got tightened more. Johnson then slapped. "Wrong source of action sweetheart" said Johnson. He then kissed my cheek. "Leave her alone" said Addison. "Shut up Addison" said Johnson rising voice. He then kissed my other cheek. By then I already had enough of this. I punched the Soc who had me pinned to the bench. I then punched the Soc who held Addison down and punched Johnson again. I also decided to kick him. He shouldn't have been messing with us. I then grabbed Addison's hand and ran away towards lot. As I was running towards there I noticed that the blood stain wasn't there. Now am starting to get flashbacks. Am starting to see where the stain was and the blood in the fountain. I keep on wondering what would have happened if Johnny didn't kill him. Would I have been kidnapped? Maybe killed? Would something have happened to the people I cared about? I started imagining all of those things. I wonder why all those thoughts are running through my head right. We were there for about 2 hours. I then said bye to Addison. When I got back to the Curtis house it was 3pm. I went to Soda's room to rest. I then head a knock at the door. "Come on" I said. It was Soda. "Hey Jasmine" said Soda. "Hey Soda" I said. He then walked over to me and kissed me. I wasn't going to tell what happened between me and Johnson. I hope Addison doesn't tell him either. That wasn't even my fault anyways. He then stayed in the room with me for awhile. I wish I would just stop getting all of these flashbacks. Is something bad going to happen later in the future? I hope not.

Bob's POV

"Yeah something is going to happen in the future Jasmine" I said even though I knew she couldn't hear me. And I really can't wait for it. One less month to go. Just wait until Halloween night. I wonder why you keep on getting all of those flashbacks. You shouldn't have went back to the park. You wouldn't be getting those flashbacks if Johnny didn't kill me. I can't believe that blood stain is already gone. Am not surprised that the blood in the fountain in gone. Everything has been going to so fast within the last few months. We are going to have fun on Halloween. See you later Jasmine. Hahahahahahahahahah!!

I hope you liked this chapter. Have a good day. Stay Gold