Few Days Later

Jasmine's POV

It is already Friday!" Pony and Johnny have a half day at school today. Winter break pretty much starts right after school but technically the weekend starts after school so technically winter break starts Monday. I still think it starts after school though. At least am still in Tulsa. I am actually really happy about that. So far I have only been jumped once. Well I kinda was. That night at the park. I didn't really get hurt that much but I was basically jumped. I wonder what's going on in my other world. I think that it paused. I hope it has because I haven't been there for a long time and my family would probably be worried. And this is all because if that dream. I don't even know what happened. But am not going to complain about it. Cause it gave me this amazing life with my amazing friends. I wish my sister was here. I think she would have a blast. She loves The Outsiders as much as I do. Am sure she would have fun. The next thing I know Pony and Johnny comes through the front door. "Hey guys" I said. "Hey" said Johnny. "Hi" said Pony. "I can't believe it is already Friday!" I said. "I know. I think winter break well be fun" said Pony. "Yeah. This week has gone by fast. I really like winter break. It has my favorite holiday in it and we get two weeks off of school. I like school but it feels nice to get some weeks off" said Johnny. "What you guys want to do?" I asked. "I don't know" said Johnny. "I don't know either" said Pony. "Soda doesn't get home til 6:10 and Darry doesn't get home til 6:30" said Pony. I was just about to say something when Dallas came through the door. "Hey guys" said Dallas. "Hey Dally" said Pony. "Hey Dal" said Johnny. "You guys want to do something?" Dallas asked. "Sure" said Johnny. "I think I do to" said Pony.  "I think I well think figure out something to do" I said. "You shouldn't do anything alone" said Dallas. "I can handle myself Dal" I said. Dallas smirked. "Sure you can Doll" said Dallas. "I can!" I shouted. "Be careful then" said Dallas. "I obviously well" I said. Am actually surprised that Johnny and Pony we're quiet as Dal was saying that stuff. With that the three of them left the house.

Dallas's POV

"So what do you guys want to do?" I asked. "I don't know" said Pony. "Just something" said Johnny. "Do guys want to go to the diner for lunch then walk around?" I asked. "That seems fun" said Johnny. "Yeah it does" said Pony. "Okay cool" I said. We walked over to the diner. Maybe we should all go to the drive-in later. I think that would be fun. This week has gone by fast. At least Pony and Johnny has two weeks off. We had no trouble getting over to the diner. I am just happy we didn't get jumped. I could have protected Pony and Johnny but I don't feel like getting jumped. We sat down. We just ordered burgers and milkshakes. I wonder what Jasmine is doing right now. We left and started walking. I was trying to think of what else we can do. I like going to the drive-in when it's dark and I can't just bring them into Bucks. They are not old enough to drink. Guess am not either but I have a fake license for that. All I can think of is just walking around. It is noon anyways. We have 6 hours and 10 minutes til Soda gets home and 6 hours in 30 minutes til Darry gets home. Am sure we can think of something to do until then.

Jasmine's POV

I was walking alone. I am walking towards the DX. I can handle myself. Even if I get jumped. At least I have a blade. Just because am a girl doesn't mean I don't know how to protect myself. I saw a Mustang coming towards me. Oh shoot,am not in the mood to be getting jumped. I started walking faster. I know better then to run away from them. Especially for what happened at the park one night. I was about a block away from the DX anyways. The Mustang parked next to me. It was a red one. Four Socs got out. Oh great,I wonder what they want. "Hey middle class girl" one of them said. I least he figure it out that I was a middle class her. "Wait that's the girl who killed our friend" one other said. "Oh yeah I thought she looked familiar" another said. "Maybe we should teach her a lesson" the other said. "Okay hold on. I didn't kill him. And he was killed for self-defense. He shouldn't have been drowning my friend. It is his fault for being at the park. He should have just left us alone" I said. "He still shouldn't have killed our friend" the first one said. "I well say did again. IT WAS FOR SELF-DEFENSE!" I yelled. "That doesn't matter" the second one said. The next thing I know I am pinned to the ground. Then one of them puts a blade to my throat. "How about you come with us and that well make it even" the first one said. "Can I at least get names?" I asked. "You didn't answer what I said but sure. Am Ben" the first one said. "And this is Jim,Tom,and Ryan" said Ben. "Nice to meet you Jasmine" said Jim. "Yeah nice to meet you" said Tom. "Yeah it really is a honor" said Ryan. They all laughed at Ryan's comment. Ryan also laughed. "Nice to know all your names. Can do let me go now?" I asked. "I don't think so" said Jim. "Is one of you in charge or is there no leader?" I asked. "Am in charge" said Ben. "Of course you are" I said. I punched Ben in the face and started running back home. "We well get to you later and kidnap you!" Ben shouted. I got to Curtis house. When I got there Dallas,Pony,and Johnny were there. I looked at the time and it read 4:00. I just rested until Soda comes home.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter. Sorry if it is a little too long. I think that in the next chapter I write I well do a surprise. Later on though there is one big surprise that am going to add. But is it going to be a lot of chapters away for that one. Anyways have a good day. Stay Gold