Day of Concert

Jasmine's POV

Today is March 22nd. Today is my concert. It's going to be fun. Am really nervous though. I hope everything ends up being okay. I told the gang about it and they said they would be there. My 'parents' are also going to be there along with Kate. It starts at 7pm. It starts in 10 minutes. There is probably going to be Socs there sense there are Socs in my Choir class. I hope no Socs that I actually know are going to be in the audience. I can't believe Cherry is in Choir. She is a soprano though. Am an alto but I could have gotten places in the soprano group. I can sing high and low. I wish I was a soprano now though. My Choir group was the least group preforming. I liked watching the other Choir groups sing though. They were really good. When I finally was able to start singing,it was 7:30. I get to do a solo on the last song. I am really nervous for that. My solo was at the end of the song. Everyone cheered. I think it was a good performance. "That was a good performance Jasmine" someone said from behind me. I turned around to see Jay. Mark was behind him along with Johnson. "You guys were all there?" I asked "You could say that" said Jay. "Wait,you guys all know each other?" I asked. They all nodded. "We met yesterday. Jay was talking about you and that's when we all became friends" said Mark. "How did you guys all find out about the concert?" I asked. "Addison is in Choir" said Johnson. "Wait she is" I said. "Yeah I am. Leave her alone Johnson" said Addison. "Not going to happen" said Johnson. "Come on. Today was our concert. Can't you at least be nice to her today?" Addison asked. "Fine. But only because today was your concert. See you later Jasmine" said Johnson. "Thanks Addison" I said. "Your welcome" said Addison. "Would you want to be friends?" I asked. "Yeah sure. I would love that" said Addison. "Cool" I said. "I didn't know you were in Choir" said Addison. "I didn't know you were either" I said. "Who are they?" Addison asked. "Oh that's Jay and Mark. They both tried to jump along with Johnson" I said. "Johnson jumped you!" Addison shouted. "Wait what? Nobody told us that" said Mark. "Wait. None of you knew that each of you jumped me?" I asked. They both shook the heads no. "Look,can you guys please leave me alone" I said. "Fine" said Mark. They then left. "Do you want to meet my friends?" I asked. "Sure" said Addison. "Am sure you already know Pony and Johnny" I said. "Yeah I know them" said Addison. "Well why don't you meet the rest of my friends" I said. "Okay" said Addison. It took me about 5 minutes to find the gang. "Hi guys,this is Addison" I said. "Hey guys" said Addison. "That is on the far left is Dallas Winston,next to him is Two-Bit Matthews,next to him his Steve Randle,my sister Kate Jewels,her boyfriend Johnny Cade,my boyfriend Sodapop Curtis,and his brothers Ponyboy and Darry Curtis. And you already knew Pony and Johnny so I didn't really have to say there names" I said. "Well nice to meet all of you" said Addison. Then Addison said she had to go home. We arrived back at the Curtis house about 15 minutes later. Soda ran up to me and kissed me. "You were great today Jasmine. And your solo was amazing" said Soda. "Thanks Soda" I said. I then kissed me. "You were really good" said Johnny. "Yeah you were" said Pony. "You were so good. I didn't know you had a solo. You were really good at it" said Steve. "Yeah amazing job" said Two-Bit. "You were so good. That solo was really good to" said Darry. "Outstanding job. You were a lot better then I got you were. Either way I thought you were a good singer" said Dallas. "Thanks guys" I said. I then went in my room for awhile.

Johnny's POV

So I guess Jasmine is friends with Addison now. That's cool. I like Addison. And I mean I like her as a friend. Not as like a girlfriend or something. I don't want to break Kate's heart. And if I did Jasmine would kill me. I want to have a good friendship with Jasmine. We were best friends before but now am her brother in law. I still want to treat her well. Jasmine did amazing tonight. I wasn't expecting her to get a solo. She was really good at it to. I can't believe it is already March. Only a few more months of school left. Trimester three started last Wednesday. This school year has gone by fast. Pretty soon it well already be summer break. Am going to miss school a lot. Am going to be a senior next school year. Things are really paying off this year.

Bob's POV

I was thinking about what I wanted to do today. That's when I remembered that Jasmine had a concert today. I think I want to go see it. It starts at 7. Oh I guess her group is singing last. Am still going to stay and watch. Each of the choirs are really good. At 7:30,Jasmine's choir started singing. Jasmine is a really good singer. Am going to move closer to her so I can hear her better. Oh Jasmine has a solo. This should be good. Oh my gosh. She did really good with her solo. I think she nailed it. I have never heard her sing before today. I should have went to her choir class to hear her more. Am just glad am a ghost so she couldn't see that I was there. But I well show myself to her eventually. I just have to wait a couple of months. Am sure those months well fly by. She is still going to be able to go to school. I would just grab her sometime after school. So I guess she has a friend named Addison now. I don't think I'll mess with her. I think I well only mess with Pony,Johnny,and Jasmine. There is a possibility that I might mess with Dallas but am not sure. I don't know how much longer I can wait to show myself to Jasmine. I could do it right now but I want to wait until a certain date. Halloween is the best date to do it. It is supposed to be the scariest day of the year. I just wish that it was Halloween already. I can't believe Johnny is going to be a senior next school year. I wasn't able to be a senior. I can't even graduate high school. At least with me dead my parents can't spoil me anymore. Let's just say am going to do something to make Johnny regret killing me. He could have just punched me or something instead of killing me but whatever. I know Pony is his best friend. Well now his brother sense Jasmine is with Soda and Johnny is with Jasmine's sisters. My time well come soon though.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! Sorry if it's a little too long. Just to let you know,am going to make Bob be in some of my chapters before Halloween in this book. I thought it would be kinda cool to have a ghost. I wanted to have Bob be in more because he has something planned for Jasmine on Halloween. I just thought it would make my chapters more interesting. I actually have a concert in two weeks. It is actually on March 22nd. I thought it would be cool to make Jasmine's concert on the same day as mine. I am so nervous for it. Although there is no solo in any of my songs. I really hope you guys are enjoying this book. So far not a lot of people have actually read it so far. I just thought to say that in case you guys do decide to read it. Also I have like 5 other books for you guys to read. You should cheek them out. Anyways,have a good day. Stay Gold