Last Day of School

Jasmine's POV

Today is the last day of school. This year definitely went by fast. I guess I wasn't at that school the whole year though. My concert in May was good. I think everyone really liked it. Today is June 16th. After school gets out today it well be the start of summer break. Am thinking I'll get a job in the summer. My birthday is in July. It's July 16th. It's in exactly a month. I didn't tell the gang about it. I don't want them to throw me a party.  Kate is the only one who knows when my birthday is. I hope I stay here a long time. I hope I get to stay here at least a full year. I have really been liking it here. A week after I met Sara in April Steve introduced her to the gang. I told the gang I already knew her though. Steve seemed surprised. I didn't tell him how we met though. At least Steve and Sara are still together. They make a great couple.  Am on my way to my first class. Of course Jay is walking me to first period on the last day of school. I hope I don't get jumped on the way home. At least am able to go to all my classes. I wanted to say bye to all of my teachers before I leave for the summer. I can't wait to start 11th grade. I hope am still in Tulsa by then. I really like this high school. We didn't really do much in school. We just played games. There was also year book signing. A few people in all of my classes wanted me to sign there's. At least a lot less people are scared of me then when I first got to the school. Am pretty sure which ever Socs who were friends with Bob were mad at me. Except my friends that are Socs. Randy didn't seem mad at me. They were best friends. He was there so he knew that Johnny killed him. But it was for self-defense. Not everyone would agree with that though. School just got out. Johnny decided to not drive his car to school so he could walk with me home. Pony and Kate is walking with us to.

Kate's POV

School was good today. No Socs brothered me today. At least I didn't see Zack today. Am happy about that. I hope Jasmine has a good day to. I can't believe her birthday is exactly a month away from now.  My birthday is September 24th. I never told the gang that. Jasmine is the only one who knows. I feel like I should tell Johnny though. I wonder if Jasmine has at least told Soda about when her birthday is. I think I want to throw Jasmine a party for her birthday. Am walking home with Jasmine,Pony,and Johnny. Johnny didn't feel like driving today. We were about a block away from the Curtis house when I saw a Mustang coming towards us. I ran over to Jasmine and Johnny. Johnny was next to her. I then gripped into Johnny. He looked me and frowned. "Kate what's wrong?" Johnny asked me. Jasmine then looked at me. "Mustang" I said. Johnny and Jasmine turned around to see the Mustang. I noticed that Pony was looking to. The Mustang parked on the side of the road.

Jasmine's POV

"Kate what wrong?" Johnny asked. I looked at Kate. I noticed that she was gripping onto Johnny. I saw fear in her eyes. I knew something was wrong. "Mustang" said Kate. I turned around to see a Mustang following us. A few seconds later the Mustang parked on the side of the road. Why do we have to be jumped on the last day of school? We kept walking. They sped up and blocked are path. They then got out of the car. There were five of them. They out number us by one. Why do they look so familiar? "Well,well,well,look who we have here" one of the Socs said. Now am starting to remember. This is Adam's gang. I met one time I was walking to school alone. I never told the gang about him. "Hey Jasmine. Nice to see you again" said Adam. "Leave us alone" I said. "No" said Adam. He then started walking towards me. I kept on backing up until I was right against a fence. "I told you I would see you again" said Adam. "Not really surprised" I said. I noticed that the other four were going after Kate,Johnny,and Pony. I heard a blade open. I looked in front of me and noticed that Adam had a blade in his hand. He gripped into my shirt and pulled me close. I was really scared by now. "Your not going anywhere this time" Adam whispered in my ear. "We'll see about that" I whispered back. He then kissed my neck. I punched him in the stomach and he let go of me. I then ran over to Johnny. "Johnny,get Kate out of here" I said. "Okay" said Johnny. I then punched the Soc who held Pony to the ground. "Pony,get out of here" I said. "What are you going to do?" Pony asked. "I'll think of something" I said. "Okay" said Pony. The three of them then left. At least they'll be safe. I smiled. A few seconds later I got punched in the stomach. I then fell to the ground. I then got kicked twice. Adam kneeled down next to me. He got out his blade and put it to my throat. Was this going to be the end? "You better change your behavior or else" said Adam. "Or else what?" I asked. "You well find out later" said Adam. Some Socs lifted me off the ground. Adam took my hand and pinned me to a fence. He the punched me in the face eight times. I could feel blood running now my face. He smirked at me then pulled something out of his pocket. He had a napkin in this hand. He then started wapping on the blood off my face. He still held a tight grip on my hand. I wish he would just let go of me. "I didn't realize that after I was done punching you there would be blood coming down your face. If I did know,I wouldn't have done it" Adam said in the sweet voice. "Leave me alone" I said. "I don't think so. I well give you one more chance to change your behavior or else" said Adam. "I don't think I well" I said. "Okay I warned you" said Adam. He then led me to his Mustang. I had a feeling he was going to try and kidnap me. "Hey let her go!" someone shouted from behind me. The Socs turned around then left.  I turned around and no one was there. That voice sounded familiar. I wonder who it was. I then started walking to the Curtis house from there.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! I hope it wasn't to long. Am going to make a part 2. Stay Gold