Drive-in

Pony's POV

Me,Johnny,Dallas,and Jasmine are going to the drive-ins today. I think it's going to be so much fun. We are actually going right now.

Jasmine's POV

We just got to the Nightly Double. This would be my first time going there. Am sure it's going to be fun. We sat down behind these girls. I think they are Soc girls. Wait,isn't something supposed to happen here? I can't remember. "Am cold" said Pony. "Why didn't you bring a coat stupid?" Dallas asked. "I forgot" said Pony. Oh wait,I know what's supposed to happen now. Dallas was messing with them. "Is this real red hair? How am supposed to know that's it's real?" Dallas asked. The redhead just sat straight up chewing hard on her gum. Dallas was getting impatient. He put his feet on the back of her chair. "Get your feet off my chair and shut your trap" the redhead said. "Who's going to make me huh,your boyfriend's?" Dallas asked. "Am going to get a coke" said Johnny. "You better leave us alone or I'll call the cops" the redhead said. "Oh my,you got me scared to death. You ought to see my record sometime. Guess what I've been in for" said Dallas. "Why don't you be nice and leave us alone" the redhead said. "Am never nice" said Dallas. "Can I get you a coke or a sprite or a...."Get Lost Hood" the redhead yelled interrupting Dallas. Dallas left after that. Probably to get a drink for everyone or something. The redhead turned around and eyed us coldly. "Are you guys going to start in on us to?" the redhead asked. "No" said Pony. I shook my head no. "You guys don't look the type,what's your names?" the redhead asked. "Ponyboy Curtis" said Pony. "Am Jasmine Jewels" I said. The redhead smiled at me. "Jasmine's a pretty name" the redhead said. "Thanks" I said. The redhead looked back at Pony. "That's an original and lovely name" the redhead said. "My dad was an original person. I've got a brother named Sodapop,and it says so on his birth certificate" said Pony. "My name's Sherri,but I'm called Cherry because of my hair. Cherry Valance" said Cherry. "I know. You're a cheerleader,we go to the same school" said Pony. "Yeah,you don't look old enough to be going to high school" said Cherry. "I'm not,I got put up a year in grade school" said Pony. "Am Marcia by the way" said Marcia. "Nice to meet you" I said. "Yeah,nice to meet you too" said Pony. "What's a nice,smart boy like you running around with trash like that for" Cherry asked. "Am a greaser,Dally's my buddy,were all friends here" the Pony. "Sorry,I didn't know. Your brother Sodapop,does he work at the at a gasoline station? A DX,I think?" Cherry asked. "Yeah" said Pony. "Man,your brother's a doll,I might have guessed you were brothers,you look like" said Cherry. "How come we don't see your brother at school? He's not any older than sixteen or seventeen,is he?" Cherry asked. "He's a dropout" said Pony. Johnny came back a sat next to Pony. "Hi" said Johnny. Cherry and Marcia smiled. "What's your name" Cherry asked. "J-johnny C-cade" said Johnny. "Hi,am Cherry Valance and this is Marcia" said Cherry. "Hi" said Marcia. Dallas came back with an arm full of cokes. He handed one to each of the girls and sat next to Cherry. "This might cool you off" said Dallas. Cherry gave him an incredulous look then she threw her coke at his face. "That might cool you off,greaser,after you wash your mouth and learn to talk and act decent,I might cool,off too" said Cherry. Dallas wiped the coke off his face with his sleeve and smiled dangerously. "Fiery,huh? Well,that's the way I like them"said Dallas. Dallas tried to put an arm around Cherry but Johnny stopped him. "Leave her alone,Dally" said Johnny. "Huh?" Dallas asked. He was taken off guard. He stared at Johnny in disbelief. "You heard me,leave her alone" said Johnny. Dallas scowled for a second. Dallas got up and stalked off,his fists jammed in his pockets and a frown on his face. "Thanks,he had me scared to death" said Cherry. "You sure didn't show it, nobody talks to Dally like that" said Johnny. Cherry smiled. "From what I saw,you do" said Cherry. I looked at Johnny. I could see that his ears got red. Marcia grinned at us. "Y'all sit up here and sit with us,you can protect us" said Cherry. "Okay,might as well" said Pony. Pony sat between them and Johnny sat next to Marcia. I sat next to Cherry. "How old are y'all?" Marcia asked. "Fourteen" said Pony. "Sixteen" said Johnny. "Fifteen" I said. "That's funny," Marcia said, "I thought you were all..." "Sixteen," Cherry finished for her. "How come y'all ain't scared of us like you were Dally?" Pony asked. Cherry sighed. "You guys are to sweet to scare anyone. First if all,you didn't join in Dallas's dirty talk,and you made him leave us alone. And when we asked you to sit with us,you didn't act like it was an invitation to make out for the night. Besides,I've heard of Dallas Winston,and he looked as hard as nails and twice as tough. And you guys don't look mean" said Cherry. "Sure,we're young and innocent" said Pony. "No,not innocent,you've seen too much to be innocent,just not dirty" said Cherry. "He'd leave you alone if he knew you" said Pony. "Well,I'm glad he doesn't know us" said Marcia. "I kinda of admire him" said Cherry so softly that only I could here. We found out why they were without a car. They came with there boyfriend's but walked out on them when they found out the boys had brought some booze alone. The boys got angry and left. I don't care if they did. It's not my idea of a good time to sit in a drive-in and watch people get drunk.
To be continued....

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter. Am going to make a part 2 to it. Stay Gold