Job

Jasmine's POV

I woke up extra early because Soda woke me up. I looked at my clock and it said 6am. "Soda,please let me sleep" I said. "I want you to come with me to work today. I thought that you might want to get a job at the DX" said Soda. "Okay fine" I said. "Cool" said Soda. After he left the room I got dressed. I left a note telling the gang where I was going in case they would be wondering where I was. I then left with Soda,Steve,and Darry. When we got to the DX,Soda give me a DX shirt. I was told I was going to maintain the cash register. I was fine with that. I don't know very much about cars. I can't believe it's already June 27th. About an hour later people started coming in. About 5 minutes later,Johnson walked in. When he saw me he grinned. He the walked closer to the counter. "Hey Jasmine. Nice to see you here" said Johnson. "Need anything?" I asked. "Oh yeah. There's something wrong with my car" said Johnson. "Okay. Why don't you take it out back" I said. "Okay" said Johnson. He the left. Johnny and Pony then came in. "Hey Jasmine" said Johnny. "Hi Jasmine" said Pony. "Hi guys" I said. Then I heard the bell ring. I noticed that it was Mark. "Hey Jasmine. Good to see ya" said Mark. I just rolled my eyes. "Need something?" I asked. "I just came here to buy something" said Mark. He then started looking around. About the time Mark got back to the counter,Johnson was there as well. "Hey Mark" said Johnson. "Hey Johnson" said Mark. Mark then paid for the item. I took the money and put it away. Mark then grabbed my hand. I tried pulling away from him but it was no use. "Let me go Mark" I said. "No" said Mark. "Leave her alone" said Pony. "No" said Mark. Then Soda came out. He then walked over to me and put his arm around me. "What's going on here?" Soda asked. "Nothing" said Mark. He then let go of me and left. "See you later Jasmine" said Johnson. He then left. "What was that all about?" Soda asked. "Nothing to worry about" I said. "Okay if you say so" said Soda. He the walked away. "You okay Jasmine?" Johnny asked. "Yeah" I said. The rest of the day went well. I think I'll enjoy working there. When school starts again I'll just be doing work part time. The whole gang was there when we got there. "How was your first day of work Jasmine?" Darry asked. "Good" I said. "Do you like working there?" Steve asked. "Yeah" I said. "Cool" said Steve. "Glad you had fun" said Two-Bit. "Glad your day was good" said Dallas. "Cool that your working in Tulsa now" said Kate. I smiled. "Am glad am working here to" I said.

Soda's POV

Am glad Jasmine's working at the DX now. Am able to see her more. At least until school starts. I am no one has been hurting her lately. I wouldn't mind hurting anyone who does. I don't want her or anyone in the gang to get hurt. I know she can handle herself though.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter. Have a good day! Stay Gold