Chapter 58

Jasmine's POV

Today is July 6th. My birthday is next Saturday. Am still working at the DX. "Hey guys,Jasmine's birthday is next week" said Kate. "KATE!" I shouted. "Your birthday is next week" said Two-Bit. "Yeah" I said. "Why didn't you tell us!" Soda asked. "Cause I didn't want you guys to know" I said. "Well now we have to plan a party for you" said Pony. "No don't. I don't want a party" I said. "Were going to plan one for you anyways" said Darry. "But I don't need one" I said. "It's going to be fun" said Johnny. "You should have told us a head of time" said Steve. "At least we know when your birthday is now" said Dallas. "You guys don't have to do anything for my birthday" I said. "Yeah we know. We want to anyways though" said Darry. "We still have to get you gifts" said Two-Bit. "No gifts. No party" I said. "Then I guess you don't get your wish" said Steve. "We should all go and do something" said Pony. "Like what?" Soda asked. "I don't know" said Pony. "We could go to the drive-ins" said Two-Bit. Me and Johnny looked at each other. "Maybe we should go somewhere else" said Johnny. "Why? We haven't been there in a long time" said Dallas. "We could go to the diner" I said. "You still never answered my question. Jasmine? Johnny? What happened the last time we were there?" Dallas asked. "What made you think anything happened? I just don't feel like going with the whole gang right now" I said. "Okay but am watching you guys" said Dallas. "I think going to the diner is a good idea" said Kate. I think Kate remembered what happened last time to. "You sure there's nothing we should know?" Darry asked. "Yeah" I said. "Alright then" said Darry. "Why don't we just go for a walk then decide if we actually want to go anywhere" said Pony. "Good idea" said Darry. We then decided to start walking. "We should all play football sometime" said Steve. "Yeah. It'd be fun" said Two-Bit. "Yeah we should" said Soda. "Okay. Well we should decide on a day we should do it" said Darry. "How about next weekend?" Steve asked. "We could do it Sunday. Or we could do it on Jasmine's birthday" said Pony. "I think we should do it the day after her birthday" said Johnny. "Yeah. We should be here the whole day on her birthday" said Soda. "Unless we plan it somewhere that's not at our house" said Darry. "We should plan it somewhere else" said Pony. "I think we should just plan it at the house" said Soda. "I think we should to" said Steve. "So there's nothing I could do to change your minds about the party?" I asked. "No" said Darry. "We just can't believe that your birthday is next week!" Soda said cheerfully. Just then there was a sudden blast of a car horn. I looked in the street and saw a Mustang. Of course there has to be one. I saw Jay at the window. Why does he always have to be around when am with the whole gang? Is was there when all of us went to the drive-ins to. I don't want the rest of the gang figuring out what happened the day. Just then another Mustang came out of nowhere. I just rolled my eyes has they parked. I looked at the gang and they were glaring at them. "Hey greasers" said Jay. "Your on the wrong side of town. I suggest you get out of here" said Darry. "Am not here to cause trouble. I just wanted to talk to someone" said Jay. He then started grinning at me. He then got out of the Mustang and started walking towards me. "Hey middle class girl. Can talk to you for a second?" Jay asked. "I don't feel like talking to you right now" I said. I was about to walk away when he grabbed me. "Oh come on. It'll only take a second" said Jay. "Hey your hands off of her" Dallas said angrily. Jay ignored him. "You know what,fine. Anything to get you guys out of here faster" I said. Jay smirked then led to to the Mustang. "So I heard that your birthday is next week" said Jay. "How'd you know that?" I asked. "I heard that pretty boy over there say it" said Jay. "Of course you heard him say it" I said. ,What day is it?" Jay asked. "Not worry about it" I said. "The sooner you answer my questions the sooner me and my gang well leave" said Jay. I sighed. "Next Saturday. Why do you want to know anyways?" I asked. "I was just wondering. I probably won't jump you that day" said Jay. "Well I don't even know if am leaving the house that day" I said. "Well maybe I won't bother you the whole weekend then" said Jay. "Can I go now?" I asked. "Not let" he said while tightening his grip on me. "Come on Jay. Don't you have something else to do?" I asked. "Not for a few more hours" said Jay. "Of course. Jay,can I ask you a question?" I asked. "What's the question?" Jay asked. "Why do you always happen to show up when am going somewhere with the whole gang?" I asked. He laughed to himself. "Probably because I either have stuff to do or I just want to get out and do something?" said Jay. "Do you spy on me or something though?" I asked. "No. I guess it's just luck" said Jay. "Whatever. Can I please leave now?" I asked. "Fine" said Jay. He then let me go. "I'll see you later Jasmine" said Jay. With that he and his gang left. I then ran back to the gang. "What was that all about?" Darry asked. "It doesn't matter" I said. "Who is he? Do you know him or something?" Dallas asked. "Let's just start walking home guys" I said. "Good idea" said Johnny. We then all started walking back to the Curtis house. It was 9pm anyways. "How come you keep on avoiding my questions Jasmine?" Dallas asked. "Cause I don't have to answer them" I said.

Dallas's POV

I wonder who those Socs were. Especially the one who talked to Jasmine. "Who is he? Do you know or something?" I asked. "Let's just start walking home guys" said Jasmine. "Good idea" said Johnny. "We then started walking home. "How come you keep on avoiding my questions Jasmine?" I asked. "Cause I don't have to answer them" said Jasmine. "Do you know him or not?" I asked. "It doesn't matter" said Jasmine. By then we were already at the Curtis house. I just went in and sat on the couch. I have a feeling that Jasmine knows who he is. I just wish she'd just tell me. He better not have hurt her once.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! Sorry if it's a little to long. Anyways have a good day. Stay Gold