Later That Night

Pony's POV

Darry and Soda just got home. The whole gang is here. We are getting ready to go for a walk. We might head over to the drive-in but not sure. We are at least going to be going for a walk. We went out the door. It was 7 right now. When Monday guys it is going to be different. Darry and Soda well be going to work and me and Johnny won't be going to school. Maybe we well be able to hang out with Jasmine. Steve well also be working. Who knows what Two-Bit and Dally well be doing. And Jasmine is practically my sister. It would be fun to hang out with her. She is a fun person. Am sure everything well be fine. I guess it is all up to Darry though. While we were walking we saw someone getting jumped. It looked like a girl. "Kate!" Jasmine yelled. I wonder who Kate is.

Kate's POV

I was just sitting on my couch. I was just thinking. The clock is still the same TIME!! What the heck. What is going on. It feels like it has been at least a month. It should be passed that time. Maybe at least 7:20pm or something. Then I started thinking about The Outsiders. I sighed. I wish everything in The Outsiders we're real right now. I think I said that yesterday but that's okay. Maybe then Johnny would want to be my boyfriend. I would so love that. I wonder where my sister is. I haven't seen her in awhile. Am sure I well find her later though.  I decided to rest a little bit. I closed my eyes. Then when I reopened them I was in a whole other place. I wasn't on my couch. I saw a couple who didn't look like my parents. I pinched myself to see if I was dreaming and I wasn't. They said they were my parents and that me were a middle class family and they wish that we were on the West side where the Socs are. Wait hold on. Middle class,west side,Socs. That all sounds familiar. I head out the door. I walk around. I ask someone where we are and the year. He just looked confused. He said we were in Tulsa Oklahoma and this is the year of 1966. Wait isn't this the time period of The Outsiders. Wait am in The Outsiders book. But how can this be. I started walking more. I saw a Mustang following me. It was red. Four Socs got out of the car. They got out there blade. The next thing I knew I got pinned to the ground. "What is a girl like you doing walking all alone?" One of them asked. "Just leave me alone" I said. "Make me" he said. "Kate!" I hear someone yell. That voice sounds familiar.

Jasmine's POV

Me and the gang were just walking. I was holding Soda's hand. I am so happy that got together. We saw someone getting jumped. I realized that it was KATE!! MY SISTER!! HOW DID SHE GET HERE. "Kate!" I yelled. I let go of Soda's hand and started running towards her. The Socs turned around and I realized that they were the same Socs who jumped me today. Oh they are going to pay or that. They all grinned at me. I punched them in the face. They were about to do the same to me but then they saw the gang. I turned around I saw that they all said blades out. I didn't realize that the whole gang had blades. The four Socs ran away and drove away. Before the left Ben whispered to me"Nice to see you again Jasmine. I well get back to you". When the Socs were gone I went over to hug Kate. Kate hugged me back. "Kate,how did you get here?" I asked. "I can ask you the same thing" said Kate. "I was sleeping then I woke up in a room I didn't recognize then later I found out I was in The Outsiders book" I said. Her eyes went wide. "Same here. How long have you been here?" Kate asked. "Probably at least three weeks" I said. "AT LEAST THREE WEEKS!" Kate shouted. I nodded. "What is going on at home?" I whisper. "The time is still the same time but we are not frozen" Kate whispered. "Oh" I said. She then looked around to see the gang standing there. "Did you tell them?" Kate asked. "No" I said. I then saw her look at Johnny Cade,looked back and blushed. "Oh and am with Soda now" I said. "You are" said Kate. I nodded. We got up. I think the gang wanted me to introduce Kate. I looked at Kate and she nodded. "Guys,this is Kate,my sister" I said. "Sister!" they all said at the same time. I nodded. "Hey am Keith Matthews but you can call me Two-Bit" said Two-Bit. "Steve Randle" said Steve. I thought I saw Johnny turn around and blushed so no one else got see him. Does Johnny have a crush on my sister. It would be cool if he did. "Am Johnny Cade" said Johnny. "Dallas Winston but you can call me Dal or Dally" said Dallas. "Darrel Curtis but you can call me Darry" said Darry. "Ponyboy Curtis but you can call me Pony" said Pony. "Sodapop Curtis but you can call me Soda. I am her boyfriend too though" said Soda. I hope they all end up liking her. "Are you okay Kate?" I asked. "Yeah am fine" said Kate. "Good. Want to come over to the Curtis's house right now?" I asked. "Sure" said Kate. "Hey guys I think we should go back to your house" I said. Darry nodded. "I think we went through a time portal in are sleep or something" said Kate. "I think your right" I said. "We got to tell the gang eventually though" said Kate. "Yeah probably" I said. "So did you get through the whole book?" Kate asked. "Pretty much. Bob wanted to kidnap me before Johnny killed him. I had to go to the hospital along with the other three. Johnny got hurt as bad as Pony did in the book. Pony got hurt the same amount. Dallas also got hurt the same. I went to the rumble to help out. I saved Pony when getting sick and getting a concussion. He went to track tryouts so I was happy about that" I said. "Well glad you met the gang" said Kate. We got to there house like seconds after she said that. Well at least Kate is here. I wish she wasn't getting jumped though. Darry said Kate could stay the night. Tomorrow is Saturday. I can't believe it already. Today has been a crazy day.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter. Sorry if it is a little too long. So I brought Kate in this chapter which was the surprise. Oh and when Kate got to Tulsa the same parents that Jasmine had when she got to Tulsa Kate has. I just wanted them to save the same parents sense there sisters. Anyways have a good day. Stay Gold