The Day After

Jasmine's POV

Today is August 23rd. Today is the second day of school. I hope today ends up being good. I still decided to walk to school by myself. Am probably going to decide that for the rest of the school year. I was almost at school when I saw a Mustang. After it stops they all get out. It looks like Jay and his gang. Jay must have got a new car or it's one of his friends car because I don't recognize it. "Hey sweetheart. Nice to see you walking to school alone" said Jay. "Did you get a new car or something?" I asked. "Yeah. You like it?" Jay asked. "Let's just say it's cooler than the other car you had" I said. "Yeah I like blue better than red" said Jay. I tried to walk past him but he grabbed me. "Where do you think your going?" Jay asked. "Please let me go. Besides there's school today anyways" I said. "I know. Maybe I can take you" said Jay."Not happening" I said. I then kicked him and got out of his grip. I then ran to school. He's probably going to kill me later. When I got inside I quickly went to my first class before Jay decided to walk me there. Everything went well. Kate said she'd walk with me home today. I'd rather walk alone but  I guess she can walk with me. She texted me at lunch that she would. Am hoping no one jumps us on the way home. Am fine with getting jumped but I don't want Kate getting jumped. Am supposed to protect her sense am her older sister. I met up with Kate at that corner where we split and when I saw her we started walking home. We were about a block away from home when we saw a blue Mustang. I know that Randy has a blue Mustang but Ray also has one so I don't know who's is who's. Someone opened there door in front of me to block my path. Of course Jay and his gang had to be here. "I wish we weren't getting jumped" said Kate. "Me to" I said. "Of course it had to be Jay who's jumping us" said Kate. "Yeah. Kate you go. I'll distract them" I said. "Jasmine no. Am staying here" said Kate. "Am supposed to protect you" I said. "I don't need protection all the time" said Kate. I guess not everyone needs protection all the time. "Hey girls. Nice to see you guys" said Jay. I just rolled my eyes. "Leaves us alone Jay" I said. "I don't think so. And don't roll your eyes at me again" said Jay. I rolled my eyes again. He then started walking towards me. I noticed that someone was holding Kate back. I was about to run over to her but Jay grabbed me and turned me around to face him. He then slapped me across the face. "You should just listen to me next time" said Jay. He then tightened his grip on me. I don't get what he wants from me. I tried to get out of his grip but he tightened it even more. "Please just leave us alone" I said. He then snapped his fingers and the one holding Kate back let go of her. They all started walking over to him after that. He still wouldn't let go of me though. He brought me over to his Mustang and slammed me against the door of the car. He got out his blade and put it to my neck. "You listen to me sweetheart. You let me do and say whatever I want to you you hear me. And if you don't then your not going to like what's going to happen next" said Jay. He then pushed me to the ground and got in and drove away. I walked over to Kate and we started walking home again. "Let's not tell the gang about getting jumped today" said Kate. "I agree" I said. "Are you okay Jasmine?" Kate asked. "Yeah. Are you?" I asked. "Yeah" said Kate. "Good" I said. We got to the Curtis house not to long after. I put my stuff in Soda's room then sat on the couch. I wish we didn't get jumped today. I still had a good day at school though.

Kate's POV

I can't believe me and Jasmine were just jumped. And of course it was by Jay. His gang didn't hurt me so that's good. Jay hurt Jasmine twice though. I wonder what his deal is with Jasmine. I hope he didn't threaten her. School was good though. Johnny and Jasmine think they need to protect me all the time but they don't. I can take care of myself. I guess Tulsa is dangerous though. Am sure there just trying to look out for me though. I decided to walk with Jasmine after so school so Johnny and Pony can spend time together alone. There best friends anyways.

Bob's POV

I guess Jasmine and Kate decided to walk home alone. They were about a block away from the Curtis house when a blue Mustang came. It turns out it was Jay and his gang. I didn't know he got a blue Mustang. Why does he have to mess with Jasmine all the time? He didn't have to slap her.  He brought Jasmine to his Mustang and slammed her against the car door and put a blade to her neck."You listen to me sweetheart. You let me do and say whatever I want to you you hear me. And if you don't your not going to like what's going to happen next" said Jay. He then pushed her to the ground and drove away. I hate him so much. He's lucky I didn't show myself to him. I don't get what his problem is. He doesn't know who he's messing with. "Are you okay Jasmine?" Kate asked. "Yeah. Are you?" Jasmine asked. "Yeah" said Kate. "Good" said Jasmine. When they got back to the Curtis house Jasmine put her stuff away then sat on the couch. Just wait for what I have planned. It's going to be a good one.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! Have a good day. Stay Gold