Chapter 71

Jasmine's POV

Today's October 26th. Halloween is next Monday! I can't wait. I got my costume. Am going to be a vampire. I didn't tell the gang yet. I wanted them to be surprised.  I think were just gonna walk around. Were pretty much to old to go trick or treating. Maybe not Pony but everyone else. Either way it's going to be so fun. Me,Pony,Johnny,and Kate are walking home from school right now. Johnny didn't feel like driving today. I hope it wasn't because I like to walk alone. I wouldn't want to be the cause of that. I hope we don't get jumped. I feel like I get jumped at least once every week. It's driving me crazy. I wonder what Socs find that's 'fun' in jumping people. Luckily we made it home without getting jumped. After we put our stuff down we sat on the couch. "Guys,do you want to go to the DX and help out?" Johnny asked. "Sounds good" said Kate. "Okay" said Pony. "I think that's a good idea" I said. Johnny drove us over there. We went inside. "Hey guys" said Soda. "Hey. Do you guys need any help?" I asked. "We could use your help. Pony,Johnny,do you want to work the cash register or help with cars?" Soda asked. "Cars" said Johnny. "Cars as well" said Pony. "Okay. Jasmine usually helps with the cash register. Kate what do you want to do?" Soda asked. "I'll help with the cash register then later help with cars if that's okay with you" said Kate. "That's works" said Soda. Soda stayed out here with us. I told Kate about what to do. A few customers came in. The next few customers that came in I knew. I wish they weren't here. I haven't seen them in a long time. Ben and his gang came in. These are the same Socs who jumped Kate when she first got here. I looked at Kate and she was staring at them. I think she remembered to. I looked back at Ben and he was grinning at me. They all walked towards us. Soda was still out here to. "Hi. Can I get you guys anything?" I asked. "Were just looking around" Ben said. I wonder if they remembered us. "Then why are you guys at the counter?" I asked. "I don't know" said Ben. "Ben if you guys don't either get something or if nothings wrong with your car then am kicking you out" I said.  Ben looked confused at first but then he smiled. "Nice to see you again Jasmine" said Ben. "Look please don't cause any trouble" said Kate. "Nice to see you to Kate" said Ben. "Ben leave now unless your going to get something" I said. "Actually am not getting anything and am not leaving" said Ben. He tried to grab my hand but I pulled it away quickly. I noticed that he had three heavy rings on his right hand. That brings back so many memories. Bob had three heavy rings on his hand but it was his left hand not his right. A lot of people probably wear rings anyways. He reached for my hand again and this time he grabbed it. "Why don't you come with me Jasmine" said Ben. "Get your hands off my girlfriend" someone said. I turned around to see Soda standing there. Soda took a closer look at him and realized who he was. "And what are you going to do about it?" Ben asked. "Am kicking you out" said Soda. Ben tried to slap him in the face but I blocked his fist with my other hand. "Please leave" I said. "Fine. See you guys later" said Ben. With that him and his gang left. "You okay Jasmine?" Soda asked. "Yeah. Let's just be glad you didn't get a scar on your cheek Soda" I said. "What do you mean?" Soda asked. "He was about to punch you with the hand with three heavy rings on it and Bob cut Johnny with his rings. They were the same sizes and everything. It bright back some memories. Am just glad none of you are hurt" I said. "Oh" said Soda. A few hours later,Johnny drove us back to the house. We stopped by the store before we got home to get candy for the trick or treaters next week. I just went to Soda's room and shut the door.

Kate's POV

I can't believe who we saw today. We saw the Socs who jumped me when I first got here. Ben was messing with Jasmine. Jasmine mentioned that he has three heavy rings on his hand. Am glad she stopped him from punching Soda causing then he'd probably have a scar right now. I know Bob also had three heavy rings on his left hand. I remember that one the book. I don't know what I'd do if I meant him. Jasmine has so it's different for her. We told Pony and Johnny what happened at the DX on the way home. I'd say let's just forget about what happened today and focus on Halloween next week. Am going to be a cat for Halloween. It's going to be so fun. I can't wait. When we got back to the house,I just sat on the couch. Am sure Mondays going to be so fun.

Bob's POV

Today's October 26th. Next Monday is Halloween. Am so excited. I finally get to start my plan on that day. Only four more days. I got to get Jasmine alone to do it. It'd make it more fun. Halloween's a good holiday to do it. It's not going to be fun for Jasmine but It well for me. Just wait Jasmine. Your going to be scared for sure. Hahahahahahah!!!!