First Day Of School

Jasmine's POV

I just heard my alarm go off. I quickly turned it off. I forgot for a second why I set a alarm in the first place. Then I remembered that today is my first day at Rogers High School. I am so excited. I get to go to school with Pony and Johnny. These last few days went by fast. New Years Eve was fun for the most part. I wish we didn't go to the drive-ins though. I went to the bathroom to get ready. I am going to wear pink sparkly leggings with a a fancy purple top. And if course am going to wear my leather jacket. I am going to wear my black boots too. They have little studs on them. I think am going to curl my hair. After that I went downstairs to have breakfast. When the gang looked at me there jaw dropped. I don't think they were expecting me to look like this. I looked at Kate and she had a cool outfit on too. She was wearing blue leggings with a fancy pink shirt and a jean jacket on. She was wearing purple shoes. She also kept her hair straight. Me and Kate went to the store on New Years Day and got stuff we needed for school. I also got both of us stuff that we can just use while we are here. After breakfast I quickly went to my room and got all of my school stuff together. I had a pink and white backpack. Kate had a blue backpack. I guess we were all walking to school which I was fine with doing. It took about 15 minutes to get to school. I guess if someone was driving us it would take 5 minutes. But I like to walk anyways so that's fine. Kate's school is close to ours. Steve said he would pick her up after school. I can trust Steve with her. I mean I can trust anyone in the gang with her for now. I hope Kate has a good day. "Okay,bye guys,see you later" said Kate. "Later Kate" said Pony. "Bye Kate,hope you have a good day at school" said Johnny. Then he walked over to her and kissed her. "Bye Kate,have a good day and have fun" I said. "Same for you" said Kate. I hope Kate stays safe. I know she has to walk a few minutes to get to her school. Same with me,Pony,and Johnny but we are together and she is walking alone. I hope she doesn't get jumped. Before I walked into school I took a deep breath. Maybe people well still recognize me. I hope nobody does but people still might. I mean I was one of the four who saved those kids from that fire. I was also with Pony and Johnny when that Soc got killed. I walked into school and everyone was staring at us. I think mostly me though. Of course Jay was within the crowd of people. His gang was there too. "Okay everyone find out where your supposed to me" a teacher said. Then everyone started finding there classes I assumed. I wish Jay and his gang wasn't still standing there. Jay was grinning at me. I went to the office to pick up my sheet of classes. "Name" the front desk lady said. "Jasmine Jewels" I said. She gave me my list and I started looking for my first class. "Wait,what are your classes?" Pony asked. I gave him by schedule. "Oh am in all your classes except Choir" said Pony. "Oh am only in your first class" said Johnny. "Well at least I have one class with both of you" I said. They both smiled. I just felt a shiver on my body. "Did you guys feel a shiver at all?" Pony asked. Me and Johnny both nodded. "I think we are getting haunted" said Pony. "I don't think so. Ghosts aren't even real" I said. "I don't know Jasmine,maybe Pony is on to something. If we are getting haunted do you think it could be that Soc?" Johnny asked. "Well if we actually are getting haunted then he is the only person I can think of" I said. Pony and Johnny both left after that. I then felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I slowly turned around and saw Jay standing there with his gang. I tried to get away but someone grabbed me. He turned me around. "Hey Jasmine,nice to see you at my school" said Jay. "Leave me alone Jay" I said. "Make me" said Jay. He then tightened his grip on me. "Let me go" I said. "No" said Jay. "Let her go Jay" someone said from behind me. It was Cherry. Marcia and Randy was close behind. I was kind of surprised to see them standing up to me. I looked back at Jay and I saw him glaring at them. "I well see you later Jasmine" Jay whispered in my ear. Him and his gang left after that. "Thanks Cherry" I said. "No problem Jasmine" said Cherry. "I wish Jay wasn't messing with you. Do you guys know each other?" Marcia asked. "Something like that" I said. Pony and Johnny were by my side then. "Hey Pony,hey Johnny" said Cherry. "Hi. Am surprised that your talking to us" said Pony. "Well at least am doing it now" said Cherry. "You okay Jasmine?" Randy asked. "Yeah am okay. Am surprised that your even talking to me" I said. "Look,your friends with both of mine so I should probably talk to you. Am sorry for what happened that night" said Randy. "It's okay" I said. Then the bell rang. I then went to class. I hope Kate is having a better morning then I am.

Kate's POV

I didn't get jumped while I was walking by myself on the way to school. I went to the office to get my classes then I started looking for them. At least I didn't have to have a locker. Someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around to see some Soc kids there. And they were all boys. I think they were older then me. They looked like they were going to high school next year. But I don't like to judge people. "What do you guys want?" I asked trying to sound tough. "You new here? I have never seen you here before" one of them asked. "You could say that" I said. He then took the paper from my hands. "How about we show you to your first class" the same person said. "No I think am good" I said. I grabbed the paper from his hands I started to find my class. Someone grabbed me and turned me around. "Am not giving you any choice. I am talking you to your first class and that's final" he said sternly. "Am not going to let any Socs take me to any class" I said. He then tightened up on me. He took the paper and started taking me to class. I might have made him mad but am not sure. I hope Jasmine is having a better day then me. He got me to class and gave me back my paper. "Here's the deal,am allowed to do what I want to you. You are still a class below me. I can also say what I want to you. I well probably always be talking you to first class. That's how it's going to be. And if you ever try to get away from me or something then you get hurt. Do you understand me?" He said sternly. I just nodded my head. "Good girl" he said. "I wish I new his name. The rest of the day went fine. I met up with Pony,Johnny,and Jasmine and we all walked back to the Curtis house. I think I well tell Jasmine what happened at school today. Other then that it was good.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter. Sorry if it was too long. Anyways have a good day. Stay Gold