After Halloween

Jasmine's POV

Today's Tuesday November 1st. I have school today. Something seems off though. When I wake up am in a different room. But I don't recognize it. What the heck happened last night? Why does everything look fancy in this room? Am I still in a dream? I looked around and my stuff was there so I got dressed. When I left the room,everything was spaced out a lot. I tried to find the bathroom. I finally found it at the end of the hall. When I went downstairs,the living room was bigger and the kitchen and everything. Okay am so confused right now. Wait am I in a mansion? "Hi Jasmine. Nice to see you awake. Your in my house. I brought you here last night" a familiar voice said. I looked up to see Bob Sheldon standing there. Starts getting flashbacks about last night. My eyes widened. "I thought you died" I said. "I did. Am a ghost. I guess you got kidnapped by a ghost" said Bob. "B-but how d-did I t-touch you l-last night?" I asked. "Cause I allowed you to touch me. Now I think you have school today. I think it's time for you to leave. We can talk more when you get back" said Bob. "Am not seeing you after school. You can't just kidnap me. My friends and family is going to get worried and they may not believe me that a ghost kidnapped me" I said. I tried to walk out the door when he grabbed me. He teleported me to school. "Listen up sweetheart. I'll be seeing you after school. I'll let you go to your friends house but I expect you to be at the park by 6pm. You hear me" said Bob sternly. "No" I said. "Then I'll hurt your friends and family members" said Bob. "Okay okay. I'll meet you there" I said. "Smart decision" he said then disappeared. I was frozen in place for a minute then started walking to class. Wait I was supposed to go to Bucks last night! What am I supposed to tell everyone when I see them? "Hey Jasmine. Were did you go last night?" someone asked. I turned around to see Pony and Johnny. "Yeah. Why weren't you at Bucks?" Johnny asked. "Guys you wouldn't believe it. I got kidnapped by a ghost. It was Bob. My hand went right through him the first time then turned solid the second time. I screamed but then he knocked me out. When I woke up I was in a mansion" I said. "Your right. We don't believe you" said Pony. "But am telling the truth. Where else do you think I went?" I asked. "I don't know. To a friend's house or something" said Johnny. "Why can't you guys believe me?" I asked. "Cause it doesn't make sense" said Pony. "Do you not remember when people kept on running away but we didn't know what was going on?" I asked. "Yeah but it doesn't mean a ghost was doing it" said Pony. "Well I think he was doing it" I said. "Just tell us where you were. We were worried" said Pony. "Am telling you the truth! Why won't you believe me! Why would lie!?" I shouted. "Well it isn't true. Come find us when your ready to tell the truth" said Pony. "Am supposed to meet him at the park at six! Come with me so I can give you proof!" I shouted. "I don't know what to believe anymore. I want to believe you but it's hard to believe" said Johnny. "Well at least you understand more then Pony. I don't want to loose our relationship. I feel like Pony won't want to be my friend anymore. He's still brother but still. I don't even know what to do anymore" I said. "I should go find Pony. See you later" said Johnny. He left after that. The rest of the school day went okay. Pony didn't talk to me at lunch. I think he's mad at me. I don't know what is going on. When we got to the house,I put my stuff down,went into my bedroom,and started crying. WHAT IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME!

Bob's POV

Am so glad I finally kidnapped Jasmine. I have a feeling her friends aren't going to believe her when she says that I kidnapped her. She told Pony to come to the park for proof that I kidnapped her. I don't mind him coming. I would want the whole gang to come. That would make things a whole lot easier. They can't call the cops on me because am a ghost. Jasmine is in her room crying. I don't think I went to far. I can't wait to see her at 6. I still have lots of things to talk to her about.

Soda's POV

I just got home. It's five right now. I wonder why Jasmine didn't come to Bucks last night. I saw her come out of her room and sit on the couch. I kissed her then asked "Where were you last night Jasmine? Why didn't you come to Buck's". "I got kidnapped by a ghost. Bob Sheldon to be exact. "I didn't think you'd like to Soda but I guess you did" said Pony. "Am telling the truth! I have to meet him at the park at six! Come with me to get proof" Jasmine yelled. "We don't need proof! Just tell us the truth!" Pony yelled. "I am telling the truth! I don't don't understand why you can't just believe me! I can't say I went to a friend's house but then I'd be lying! I know it's hard to believe but it's true! I wouldn't lie. Just come with me to the park! Your prof well be there!" Jasmine. "Your lying. I don't understand why you can't just tell the truth" said Pony. With that he went to his room and slammed the door. I looked around and everyone else was there to. I don't know what to believe anymore. I don't know if Jasmine is telling the truth or not. I don't believe in ghosts but what if she's telling the truth. "Soda you believe me right?" Jasmine asked. "I don't know yet" I said. "Why don't you just tell the truth. Ghosts aren't real" said Steve. "Well they are. I touched him" Jasmine said. "Then he's not a ghost" said Steve. "He said he allowed me to touch him" I said. "We missed you last night. If a Soc or anyone hurt you just tell us" said Two-Bit. "Yeah. I'll be happy to beat anyone up for you" said Dallas. "I hope your okay" said Darry. "Am telling the truth! I was actually kidnapped by a ghost! I know it's hard to believe but it's true!" Jasmine yelled. "Seems scary especially because it was Halloween night" said Kate. "At least one of you believes me" said Jasmine. I feel bad for her. I know it's hard to believe. Maybe I'll believe her in a few more days.

Jasmine's POV

It's 5:50 and I just started walking to the park. I can't believe Kate is the only one who believes me. Soda doesn't even believe me. I got to the park at six and he standing there. He took me to his house and put me in the kitchen. I wish this wasn't true. Mostly everyone I know thinks am lying. I don't get why he had to do this. I'll talk to him about it later. I hope Pony stops being mad at me.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter. Sorry if it's a little too long. Have a good day. Stay Gold