After School

Kate's POV

We got back to the house at about 2:50. No one tried to jump us on the way home. That was good. I think I well tell Pony and Johnny about what happened at school too. I hope no one messed with Jasmine at school today. I wish no one messed with me either. I don't want the rest of the gang knowing about what happened today. It's not that I can't trust them it's just I don't want then worrying about me. I don't want Jasmine or Johnny or even Pony worrying about me either. Jasmine is my sister and Johnny is my boyfriend. I at least need to tell them. That's at least what I think. I wished Jasmine would have told me about Jay sooner but whatever. I just figured it out. She didn't tell me but I wish she did. Am her younger sister though so I feel like I need to tell her. Johnny killed that Soc and Pony and Jasmine was with him so I should probably tell Pony about it to. The three of them have been through a lot during that time. They were wrapped up in a murderer wap. Dal was too but it's not like he was there when Bob got killed. I don't want Dal hurting anyone and I know he would if I told him. He doesn't need to be in jail anymore. He is probably going to get himself in more trouble eventually though. I can't stop that from happening. Am going to only tell them what happened today as along as the promise to not hurt him. I don't want them to get arrested. Especially my sister. A high school just can't hurt a middle schooler. Or any little kids. Unless they want to get arrested. Like Dallas for example. "Hey guys,can I talk to you?" I asked. "Sure" said Jasmine. "Yeah" said Johnny. "Okay" said Pony. "If I tell you guys you can't hurt them" I said. "Just say it already" said Pony. "Fine. So while I was trying to find my first class today someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and found out that it was a Soc boy. He looked older then me. He looked like a 8th grader. But maybe he wasn't one though. I think his gang was with him to. Anyways he asked me if I was new and I said something like that. He then took the paper from my hands then he mentioned that he could walk me to my first class and I said no. I tried to walk away but then someone grabbed me and turned me around. That boy basically said that it don't a choice and that it's final. I then said that I don't want a Soc walking me to any of my classes. He then tightened up on me and walked me to class anyways. After he got me to class he basically said that sense am a class below him he can say and do whatever he wants to me and that if I ever try to get away from him or something I well get hurt. Lucky he gave me my paper with the classes back. He also said he well probably always be walking me to class" I said. "Did he tell you his name?" Pony asked. "No" I said. "Of course he had to mess with you" said Johnny. "Something similar happened to me" said Jasmine. "Really" I said. "Yeah" said Jasmine.

Jasmine's POV

So someone was messing with Kate huh. I would beat that kid up. But am sure Kate wouldn't want me to get arrested. Or Pony or Johnny. Something similar actually happened to me. "What happened?" Kate asked. I noticed that Pony and Johnny were also looking at me. Pony doesn't even know who Jay is. Now I might have to tell him. "I was also trying to find my first class when someone tapped me on the shoulder. I slowly turned around and realized that Jay and his gang was there. I tried to get away but someone grabbed me. Jay said it was nice to see me at his school. I told him to leave me alone. He said no and he tightened him on me. I told him to let me go and he said make me. Then someone from behind me told him to let me go. When I looked behind me there were three people standing there. I looked up at Jay and he was glaring at them. He then whispered to me that he well see me later then he left. I thanked the person who tried to help me obviously" I said. "Oh so that's why Cherry,Marcia,and Randy were standing there" said Johnny. "Who the heck is Jay?" Pony asked. I looked up at Johnny and Kate. Johnny was nodding his head like I should tell him. "Okay if I tell you don't tell the rest of the gang Pony" I said. "Okay fine" said Pony. "Jay jumped me one night. He is a Soc by the way" I said. "Of course he had to jump you" said Pony. "Remember when I came in with a purple cheek?" I asked. Pony nodded. "Well that was from Jay. He slapped me really hard twice" I said. "That was him" Pony said. I nodded. "Three of us has to be more careful. Me and Jasmine were with Johnny when he killed that Soc. He have became popular now. That rumble was because of that. Me and Johnny have been lucky" said Pony. "We can't just not go outside anymore. Before all of that happened greasers still got jump a lot. Middle class kids have also got jumped a little. Am not just going to stop going outside because of the Socs. Am not going to let them turn me down" said Johnny. "Wait Johnny,how did you even know about Jay?" Pony asked. "I saw Jay jumping Jasmine one time" said Johnny. "Oh" said Pony. "Look just no one tell the gang about this" I said. The three of them nodded. Today was a long day. I guess Pony knows about Jay now. Besides what happened this morning my day has been good. I am happy I was able to go to school in Tulsa.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter. Am sorry it is a little too long. So I guess Jasmine finally went to school in Tulsa. Anyways have a good day. Do it for Johnny and Stay Gold