Chapter 70

Jasmine's POV 

Today is Wednesday October 12th. I have school today. I was just about to walk to class when I saw Socs picking on Addison. I haven't seen her in a long time. I walked over to see that it was Jim and his gang picking on her. Of course they had to be involved in that. "Please leave me alone" said Addison. "I don't think so. You know your ugly right? You'll never be pretty. You don't deserve to be at this school" said Jim. "Hey leave her alone Jim. I should have known you were a bully" I said. When I said that him and his gang turned to look at me. "Mind your own business Jasmine" said Jim. "Leave my friend alone" I said. "You know what fine. I'll see you later Jasmine" said Jim. With that,he kissed my cheek then left. "Are you okay Addison?" I asked. "Yeah thanks. You guys know each other" Addison said. "Yeah. We met a few weeks ago. He's my enemy" I said. "Oh" said Addison. "Do you want me to walk you to class?" I asked. "Sure" said Addison. I walked her to class then walked to mine. Johnny didn't drive to school today. He's going to walk me home after school. Steve is picking up Pony and Kate and taking them straight to the DX. I wouldn't mind walking alone though. I never mind. I was sitting at lunch with Addison,Johnny,and Pony when Jay and his gang come on sit on front of us. I rolled my eyes then looked at them. Of course they had to sit down at our table. "Hey guys. Nice to see you guys" said Jay. "Leave us alone man" said Pony. "We we're happier until you showed up" said Johnny. "Does it look I care?" Jay asked. "Who's that?" Addison whispered to me. "His name is Jay. He has been my enemy since sometime last year" I whispered. "Oh" Addison whispered. "Hey. Who's that?" Jay asked. "Am Addison" said Addison. "Am Jay" said Jay. "Nice to meet another one of Jasmine's friends" said Jay. I looked at the ground blankly. I don't want him to met any of my other friends. I felt someone lift my chin up. I tried to look away but the person who lifted up my chin was holding a really tight grip on my jaw. Of course it had to be Jay doing that. "What's wrong sweetheart? Why are you trying to look away from me?" Jay asked. "Just shut up and leave us alone" I said. "You shouldn't have said that sweetheart" said Jay. He let go of me. Before I had time to react, someone grabbed me and took me outside the lunchroom. I was slammed against the wall. "You better not ever talk to me like that again or else" Jay said sternly. "Please just leave me alone" I said. "Whatever. See you later Jasmine" said Jay. The bell rang after that. I waited for my friends then walked to class.

Johnny's POV

Am hoping Jay didn't hurt Jasmine when him and his gang took her outside the lunchroom at lunch. I bell rang soon after. She waited for us then we walked to class. Am walking her home after school. The rest of the school day went kinda slow for me. We were about a block away from the Curtis house when a Mustang stopped next to us. There were about four of them. I noticed that they were all looking at Jasmine. "Hey Jasmine" a Soc said. "Leave us alone Jim" said Jasmine. I guess his name is Jim. "Not happening sweetheart. I love that haircut by the way. He makes you look tough. Am glad I gave that to you" said Jim. HE GAVE HER THAT HAIRCUT! "Your the one who gave her the haircut" I said. He turned around to face me. "Yeah I did. You got a problem with it?" Jim asked. "You shouldn't have done that" I said. "Am glad I did" said Jim. "Johnny please go home. I'll deal with him" said Jasmine. "No am staying here. I don't care if he hurts me" I said. Jim snapped his fingers and someone tried to grab me but I punched him in the face. I didn't realize that someone went in front of me until I got punched in the face. They person who punched me pushed me and I ended up falling into someone's arms. I tried to get out of his grip but he kept on tightening up on me.  "Please let him go" said Jasmine. "I think I want him to stay here" said Jim. She tried to run but Jim grabbed her. He kept on tightening his grip on her. "I think I'll kidnap both of you" said Jim. With that someone was walking me over to his Mustang. Jim was walking Jasmine over and kisses her a few minutes. "Hey let them go!" Someone shouted. They looked over my shoulder then let us go and drove away. I looked at Jasmine and she was confused. I turned around and no one was there. We walked back to the house with out any problems. Nobody was at the house. Which I wasn't expecting anyone to be home. We just sat on the couch probably thinking about the same thing. I think the ghost is back.

Bob's POV

I thought I'd go to the DX to see Pony. I heard Steve say he'd take Kate and Pony to the DX after school. When I got there Pony was helping Soda at the cash register. Everything seemed to be going fine so far. I decided to go cheek up on Johnny and Jasmine after that. When I saw them,Jim and his gang was taking them to his car. They were about to get kidnapped. I decided to jump in. "Hey let them go!" I shouted. They all turned around to look at me then they let Johnny and Jasmine go and they drove away. I could tell they were confused. They probably think the ghost is back. I decided to follow them home to make sure they were okay. Luckily nobody jumped them on the way home. They just sat on the couch. They were probably thinking about something. Just a few more weeks and I get to do mess with the. There not going to be happy when I start. Hahahahahah!!

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! Sorry if it was a little too long. Anyways have a good day! Stay Gold