The Next Morning

Jasmines POV

I still can't believe Kate just showed up here. It is also kinda weird we showed up the same way. Me and they gang were just walking when we saw someone being jumped. That's when I realized that the person who was getting jumped was my sister. Is anyone else going to end up here from my real world? I can't believe it all happened just from a dream. I am assuming me and Kate had the same dream. It is just crazy. I am just glad she wasn't here when I went through all the events from the book. I hope Kate and Johnny end up together. They seem like they would be a good couple. If they end up together we would each be with are favorite character. I hope this lasts for a long time. And apparently the time didn't change in are world. They time just stayed the same for that long. I guess people could movie but that is it. Am sure you could still do something within that time too it's just the time wasn't changing. At least the time wasn't changing cause then I would just be missing days and I would go missing. The police wouldn't be able to find me cause am in a whole other world. I was the first one up so I made breakfast. Just after I was done making breakfast everyone woke up. Maybe the smelled the food or something. I made scrambled eggs and got out the chocolate cake. I know that's what the gang eats. I don't know why they eat chocolate cake for breakfast though. I handed everyone a plate of eggs and they dug into the cake. Kate looked surprised. I watched Kate get a slice of cake. She had a confused look though. I then got my plate and started eating. "Hey Kate,want someone to show you around Tulsa?" I asked. "That might be great" said Kate. "Great. Johnny can take you" I said. I saw Kate's face go red. I know that she had a crash on Johnny.  I think Johnny does too. That's why I said that Johnny and show her around. I saw Johnny's face go red and he turned around. Johnny then looked at me. I nodded my head. "Okay yeah sure" said Johnny. "Is that okay Kate? I asked. "Yeah sure" she said. "Cool" I said. I then went over to Soda and kissed him. I then got dressed and brushed by hair and teeth. By then everyone was done eating. I offered to do the dishes but Carry said no. Before I could say anything he started doing them.

Kate's POV

I can't believe Johnny is showing me around Tulsa!! That's so exciting. Jasmine knew that I had a crush on Johnny Cade. Maybe that's why she said that. This is going to be a fun day. I can't believe that am here. I hope the Socs well leave us alone. I didn't like getting jumped on my first day here. After I was done eating I got ready to go. Me and Johnny then left about 10 minutes later. We said bye to the gang and Jasmine then left. I don't even know if Jasmine was part of the gang or not. We got to tell the gang that we are from the future eventually. I don't know if they well believe us but we still should tell them. It looks like we are walking towards the lot right now.

Johnny's POV

I was with Kate right now. I have a little crush on her but I don't know how to tell her. Hard to tell if she feels the same way or not. We were walking towards the lot. I was just showing Kate around Tulsa. Well at least where I hung out or where the gang does. I am glad Jasmine suggested for me to show her around. I don't know if she knew I had a crush on her sister or not but either way it's fine. She probably saw me blush or something. I hope we don't run into any Socs today.  I don't feel like hurting or killing anyone today. I don't think I well kill anyone again. "Okay this place here is the lot. This is where I hung out a lot" I said. "Oh cool" said Kate. "Hey Johnny you don't have to answer if you don't want to but how did you get that scar?" Kate asked. "Well I...."A Soc gave it to him" someone said interrupting me. I turned around to see my MOTHER standing there. How in the world did my mom know about it. I know I didn't tell her. And if I did I don't remember. "What are you doing here mom?" I asked annoyed. "Well I was just walking by when I saw you and this girl" my mom said. "And how did you know anything about my scar?" I asked. "Well your dad didn't make the scar and I don't think any greasers would go that far with it so I thought it would have probably been from a Soc. Or I guess it could have been from a middle class person but it was most likely from a Soc"my mom said. "Well look just leave us alone" I said. "What are you going to do kill me? Just like you killed that one Soc. Then you decided to go to Windrixvell and get sent to the hospital by saving those kids from a burning building. That wasn't smart" my mom said. I got out my blade and she ran away. I looked at Kate and she had a blank face. "So anyways I was trying to practice throwing a football when I blue Mustang showed up. There was about 5 Socs. They all started beating me up. And this guy with three heavy rings gave me this scar" I said pointing at it. "Oh am so sorry" said Kate. "It's fine it was in the past" I said. "So you actually killed a guy and saved kids from a burning building and had to go to the hospital because of it?" Kate asked. It was actually more of a statement but whatever. "Yes all of that was true. I killed someone but it was for self-defense. I actually killed the guy who gave me the scar. I went to go see someone and he told me,pony,and Jasmine to go on a train to Windrixvell. We were only there for a few days. We left to get something to eat then go back to get are stuff. Then we we got there we saw that the church was on fire. Me,Pony,and Jasmine went in to save the kids. Jasmine pushed me out of the way but she hurt her arm badly. Dally went in and got her out but also hurt his arm" I said. "Wait Dally? So he was there with you? So did he tell you guys to go to Windrixvell?" Kate asked. "Yeah" I said. "Okay" said Kate. I then showed her around some more. I told her why she shouldn't go into the West side and she gets why. We got back to the Curtis house about 2 hours later. "Did you guys have fun? Soda asked. "Yeah"me and Kate said at the same time. "Good to hear" said Steve. "Do you guys know where my sister is?" Kate asked. "She is in my room" said Soda. "Okay thanks" said Kate. "Glad you guys had fun' said Two-Bit. I noticed that Pony was reading a book. Not really surprised about that though.

Kate's POV

I knocked on Soda's door and Jasmine said I could come in. "Oh hey Kate,did you have fun?" Jasmine asked. "Yeah" I said. "That's good" said Jasmine. "I asked Johnny about how he got his scar even know I already knew but I still had to pretend I didn't. I met his mom. Johnny also told me about what happened after he killed that Soc. He didn't mention the court. I can't believe you saved Johnny's life. How you pushed him out of the way then you hurt your arm" said Kate. "It was worth it. It was worth saving those kids. There lives were worth more then mine. They were younger then me" said Kate. "Seems like something Johnny would say" I said. Jasmine smiled. I then hugged her. Today has been a good day so far.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter. Sorry it is a little too long. I don't even know when am going to stop this book. There is still a lot of stuff I want to add still. Anyways,have a good day. Stay Gold