After Christmas

Jasmine's POV

Christmas was fun yesterday. A lot has happened in the last couple of days. I haven't seen Jay in that time so that's good. It doesn't mean I won't see him anytime soon. I got one thing from each member of the gang yesterday. I got everyone something too. Am walking alone right now. I really got to find Jay. Just to see what he wants from me. Am already tried of him even though I have only met him once. I don't want him to hurt Johnny. So I got to give him what he wants. I saw a red Mustang park next to me. I don't know who it is just let. If it is Jay then my day just got a little better. When the person rolled down the window it wasn't him. I don't even know this person. I just felt a shiver. Reminds me of something before the Court thing. Um. I wonder what he reminds me of. "Hey girl,how about you come with us to the West Side and we can talk" a Soc said. "I don't think so" I said. "Let me rephrase that. Get in the car!" he yelled. I walked a little faster knowing running isn't the best option. They stopped at the corner in front of me. One of them got out. I then thought I felt two strong arms on my shoulders. I turned around and didn't see anyone. That's strange. Maybe I just was imagining things. However that Soc took one look at my shoulders and ran back to the Mustang. "We well get you later girl!" The same Soc yelled. Then I felt a release of pressure off my shoulders. Now this is getting weird. How about when I got jumped the other day? How come they weren't scared? Unless am being haunted by a ghost. It can't be though. If I am being haunted is the ghost protecting me or not? Or is it maybe both? All these questions are floating through my head. If it is a ghost and it is protecting me then why didn't the ghost protect me the other day? Maybe someone who actually wants Johnny dead. Or maybe doesn't want him dead. Am still not convinced that a ghost  really is haunting me. It doesn't matter now. I was nearing Bucks bar when I felt two hands on both of my shoulders (again). I turned around and this time I actually found two Socs. When I looked in front of me I saw Jay. That made me jump. I tried getting out of the Socs grip but they only tightened it. "Hey Jasmine,nice to see you again" said Jay. Maybe it was a bad idea to go out alone the day after Christmas but at least I saw him sooner. "Jay,just the person I was looking for" I said. Jay laughed lightly. "Oh you were looking for me huh. Didn't think that would ever happen. Want to be my girl or something?" Jay asked. "Nice try,I already have a boyfriend. And if I didn't I would never date you. I actually have something else to talk to you about" I said. "And what would that be?" Jay asked.  Jay walked a few steeps closer to me. "Leave Johnny and the rest of the gang out of this. Am not going to listen to you. I don't even get why you brought Johnny into this in the first place" I said. "Oh is that so" said Jay. Jay motioned the other two to let me go. Jay then put his hands on my shoulders and leaned in. "Unless you want Johnny to get hurt you well do as I say" Jay whispered. "Can't we just work something else out?" I whispered back. "I don't know. Probably not" Jay whispered back. He then kissed me on the cheek. I hated that for sure. He then let go of me. I just stayed put. I didn't know what else to do. I was trying to think of something to say. Jay and the two just stayed put to. It was just silence. I wish someone would just say something. I couldn't let Johnny get hurt. Am going to have to listen to him. Either that or risk Johnny getting hurt. I tried to pass Jay but he blocked my path. And I couldn't go behind me because the two other Socs would do the same. "Leave me alone!" I yelled. "Shut up!" Jay yelled. "Make me!" I yelled back. "I can hurt you if you want" said Jay. "Yeah. Hurt me instead of Johnny. I don't mind" I said. "No not hurt her! Hurt me instead!" someone said from behind me. I turned around to see Johnny standing there. I noticed that Jay was grinning at him. "Johnny run!" I shouted. "Am not leaving you Jasmine!" Johnny shouted. The two Socs behind me got out there blades. Johnny got out his. The other Socs wouldn't even touch him. I don't know if it was because Jay was silently telling them not to or because they were scared of him. Johnny walked over to Jay. "Hey Johnny. Nice to see you here" said Jay. "Let Jasmine go" said Johnny. "Oh what?" Jay asked walking over to me. He put his hand over my shoulders. "Or I well cut you" said Johnny. "Johnny don't" I said. "Yeah Johnny, listen to her" said Jay. Johnny cut him on the cheek. It was only a skinny cut but still. He shouldn't have done that. Jay tried to grab Johnny's blade but Johnny only cut his hand. "Okay that's enough! Unless you want Jasmine to get hurt by me again I suggest you stop!" Jay yelled. "You hurt her?" Johnny asked. "Yeah a few days ago. Am Jay by the way" said Jay. "That was you! I should have known! Let her go Jay!" Johnny. Jay got out his blade and pointed at me. He then put it against my chest. I don't think he actually wanted me killed. I think he just wanted to threaten Johnny. Johnny backed up. "Now get out of here" Jay said. Johnny looked at me. I nodded my head that he should go. With that he left. Jay removed the blade from my chest. Jay kissed my other cheek. "Please stop" I said. Jay Smirked. "Fine. Next time you may not be so lucky" said Jay. I went back to the Curtis house. When I got back Johnny was still there. Nobody asked any questions so I don't think Johnny told them. That's good.

Johnny's POV

I can't believe that Jay hurt Jasmine the other day. I should have known it was him. He made a big mistake. At least Jasmine is okay. I walked over to Kate and kissed her. I am glad I cut Jay. He got what he deserves.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter. Sorry if it was a little too long. Anyways,have a good day. Stay Gold